Balance & NY Mixtapes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
Juss wundrin... i was seein that Balance & Keak Da Sneak wuz in Dj Vlad's mixtape on one of those sites that has all them NY Dj Mixtapes...i wuz trippin cuz usually they all mainstream stuff or NY known people...
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/dj_vlad-hot_in_here_part_7.asp if ya wanna see...

and then i noticed sum post on here
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=162746
its about a mixtape hosted by Green Lantern and I also noticed SkyBalla in tha NuJerzy Devil mixtape....it was also on that same site with the mixtape with Balance...I noticed DJ Vlad started his roots wit bay hip hop, and also that the thread w/ Green Lantern shows DJ Green Latern hostin a mixtape with Bay rap...I don;t know what influence or relationship Balance got with NY Djs but pushin bay shit into these mixtapes will help spread bay music...

Nov 1, 2005
also..if dipset got so much luv fer tha bay why don' they fuckin do shit wit tha bay.. why don't they cut tracks wit bay cats and distribute em on they mixtapes they put out in N.Y. mayne i really see Dipset juss tryin to bite off tha bay...

Nov 5, 2004
415CitiBoi said:
also..if dipset got so much luv fer tha bay why don' they fuckin do shit wit tha bay.. why don't they cut tracks wit bay cats and distribute em on they mixtapes they put out in N.Y. mayne i really see Dipset juss tryin to bite off tha bay...
Check out skyballa.com. He's on a gang of Dipset NYC mixtapes.

Nov 1, 2005
FogTown said:
good lookin on that link....i was hoping super hyphy would hit sum fools mixtapes....more song luv= more video luv
yea i thought that woulda made it...as far as i know 40 is probably tha only otha bay cat i kno who got on a mixtape...i think he was on one of KaySlays

Nov 1, 2005
D-Rose said:
Check out skyballa.com. He's on a gang of Dipset NYC mixtapes.
das koo...juss wundrin why they ain't more cats, if they feelin this movement... But i read tha thread about DIpset fuckin wit done deal and shit...so hopefully it means more bay cats on they mixtapes...

May 2, 2002
ive known dj vlad for years i remember when he had his first mix cd and i whas rappin on mad idiot mix cds. he heard me on mad idiot and asked me for a freestyle. this is before anyone knew who he whas and i did it. he fucked wit me ever since.

ALSO i met alot of NY djs when i flew out to puerto rico last year for the mix show power summit.

Nov 1, 2005
BALANCE 2K2 said:
ive known dj vlad for years i remember when he had his first mix cd and i whas rappin on mad idiot mix cds. he heard me on mad idiot and asked me for a freestyle. this is before anyone knew who he whas and i did it. he fucked wit me ever since.

ALSO i met alot of NY djs when i flew out to puerto rico last year for the mix show power summit.
yea i read he started wit ol school bay music and started in Frisco...das koo so he gonna keep puttin ur stuff up in his mixtapes? thas tite...i like that he got keak and u up in his shit....good shit mayne..