Balance 2K2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
seasadesigns.com
What's up man this is Crucial Point. I haven't heard from you in a while and I'm trying to see whats the deal with you. I tried to catch up with you a few months ago when the DE and I went to a frat party in Berkeley to promote the Black Bat album. Anyway holler back I hear your doing the show on the 24th so I'll catch up with you then. Rapshad has reenergized me back into this rap game so I'm trying to make moves. Peace

seasadesigns.com

May 2, 2002
one luv Devilish Scheme i been workin on makin a CLASSIC!!! 12 song album CLASSIC!!! "bust wit us" was one of the songs for my album. ----that song is not gonna make the album, which is a good thang i got EVEN MORE HEAT INSTORE. also check out lady lust album "when luv turns lust" u can order it at: www.rasputinmusic.com its only $9.99. i'm on 2 songs on her album, she's tight she'll be on 2 new songs of my album: one called "RYDA" and "I AIN'T"!

DE-i wanna hear FU 2

MSANE-i wanna hear extasy

i have made a deadline on recording my album, so come october there will be no more recording whatso ever for my DEBUT SOLO ALBUM!!!

after october i will begin getting my cover and artwork done!

looking for a FEB/MARCH release date!!!

BALANCE

May 2, 2002
Puddahmaan-we (tango & kash) gonna drop a couple singles, the first one comin in a month or two second one early 2003 album drop summer 2003!!!!!!

its heat. recorded like 20 songs best 12 make album.

BALANCE