Baking Soda Free... kokane, luni

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
word up.. unfortunately i couldn't even make it. woulda been coo to see koke but i wanted to see the homie perform

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
It was a horrible turn out! Lack of promotion, beautiful weather, folks on lock, etc. all combined were probably reasons for this. A lot of cats that I ran into later after the show said they didn't even know he was in town...

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Yeah, Luni was there, but I don't think he performed... Honestly, I don't remember! I was in the back with my lady, sharing a bottle of Henn with Kokane. I got fucked up after that and only went out front when Kokane performed. Luni was sitting out back with us for awhile and didn't look very happy if you know what I mean. It was a weak turn out! Honestly, from what I remember, maybe only 50 folks at the most were there. That is probably stretching it. When Kokane came on, literally only me, my girl and one other person was out in front of the stage. Everyone else sat way back at the tables, at the bar, etc... Nobody else showed Kokane any love, but I still didn't let it ruin my night...