bakersfield show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2003
The Bakersfield Show

Well, after a coupla hours of waiting due to shitty audio equipment at Aldo's, the show finally started and, to be perfectly honest, it was WELL worth the wait... This was my first chance getting to see Tech in person and the show more than exceeded my high expectations.
The concert was off the hook. EVERYONE with Tech's crew ripped the shit out their performances (Especially Hobo Tone and Snug Brim & Skatterman) and spent a lot of time getting the crowd involved and kickin' it with the audience. Then Tech came on and blew the fuck out of our eardrums with a set that consisted of like 8 songs (he also contributed to short group songs like "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" which I had always wanted to hear). Let me just say this, I have been a fan of Tech N9ne's music for years, but listening to one of his cds can't come close to the experience of seeing the man perform live.
All things considered, the show was fuckin' beautiful... I can say without a doubt, Tech N9ne's awesome performance has earned himself quite a few devoted fans in Bakersfield, Cali. and hopefully he will decide to come our way again some time in the future.

Thanx Tech!

Mike Porter

Bakersfield, Cali.