Bakersfield cant hang wit the sco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I had a group from Bakersfield called the Stone Tribe (2 songs) on Slumps From Da Bay complation, they were pretty tight, we went on 2 promotional trips to Bakersfield and got MAJOR love out there......we sold a good amount of units direct to 2 mom & pop stores and a beat shop(one them was ran by a rapper named Big Snake)....got prime wall space at 2 Wherehouse's, a Tower store and a Sam Goody and sold alot units in the hoods out there(one of the project's managers has major family out there)......so overall I got love for the cats in Bakersfield....now as far as music that ain't even a comparsion....apples & oranges

D-Lux

Jan 20, 2003
number 2 is knockin fa sho. what other songs did u like? i got the quote by errelevent under this i think from number 3 or 4. man i can't wait to see that fool in concert, that shit will be heated fa sho.

Aug 15, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
@ BIG DAVE

I got a gang of family in Bakersfield too. My mothers side of the family. I be out there kickin it around the corner from 6th Street park
HA HA! that brings back memories. ever since i was little it was always goin down at the park. they be goin crazy out there at night.