Bakarii Disses Tech On New Hobo Tone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Bakarii finally takes a shot at Tech on a record.

"How many licks would it take
To catch little Donny perpetratin make his jawbreak"

TxxWill also featured on the track. Doesn't say Tech's name or any reference to him.

Hobo Tone also claiming to be with the RDV's now. At least that's how I took it.

Your thoughts....

Sep 4, 2003
I'm just picked up that new Hobo Tone cd last night.. I'm gonna have to listen to that Villains track again.. and on a side note.. I thought this album was suppose to have Tech on it?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
rdv's used to be his partners but he's on that other mission now days. He's out on tour & has a different crew rolling with him. 57 & tech used to make alot of music together and it was always on some gangster shit. He's making more than just gangster music now. People like to talk shit on you when you aren't around. The RDV's got dropped outta the lineup and they are probably bitter about that. Tech seems to have put them on the pay no mind list. I think there is more going on than what we know about though, I mean look at skatter & snug making thier own label just so they can release some music before the end of the decade.
snugbrimfrom said:
Tech is my nigga 4 life and i m all about loyalty.but if we wait to put out word on the streetz we will be waiting till late 06 early 07 and thats too much money that skatter and i will miss
Time is always the killer. Look back in time and it was Tech N9ne 57 56th street gang. Now days it's Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, & Kalico. What does the future hold.... only time will tell.

my deranged $0.02 .......

Status
Not open for further replies.