Baitcar in oakland - who got blurped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
it was me, and i'm still in the holding cell

when they gave me my phone call, i bargained with them for five minutes on tha siccness

time to photoshop h.a.d. into a pic, criticize berner, and ask where king george is

Nov 6, 2005
Not to change the subject, but does anyone else find shit like this, damn near a break of our rights? Its damn near entrapment, if not exactly. Although, if your dumb enough to be doin it in the first place, you probably deserve to get caught.... But that doesnt change the fact its damn near creating a crime.

Sep 5, 2008
The pig on the show was talking about they throw the keys up on top of the roof of the car.

I think that shit should definitely not be done. They basically go into poor drug run neighbors, acting like theyre putting a dent into car crime by blurping crackheads jumping on a easy come up. They arent stopping any real car thieves, so its a complete waste of money.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Not to change the subject, but does anyone else find shit like this, damn near a break of our rights? Its damn near entrapment, if not exactly. Although, if your dumb enough to be doin it in the first place, you probably deserve to get caught.... But that doesnt change the fact its damn near creating a crime.
Normal people say no to doing dumb shit every day all day. If you're stupid enough to take an unlocked car knowing the consequences but then try to blame it on the government, you are an EDIOT!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
The pig on the show was talking about they throw the keys up on top of the roof of the car.

I think that shit should definitely not be done. They basically go into poor drug run neighbors, acting like theyre putting a dent into car crime by blurping crackheads jumping on a easy come up. They arent stopping any real car thieves, so its a complete waste of money.

you aint lie'n.they had like 3 Stockton episodes on there and damn near all the cats getn got were either tweeks, spooners, or crack heads............
they wasnt put'n the cars in front of the malls or wal-mart or nothin......

but im suprised they didnt have Modesto on there.they might've had'em once but Modestos been the car theft capital of the nation like 6 years in a row,they had Stockton, Oakland, and Richmond on there like 3 times each.....

Mar 13, 2007
you aint lie'n.they had like 3 Stockton episodes on there and damn near all the cats getn got were either tweeks, spooners, or crack heads............
they wasnt put'n the cars in front of the malls or wal-mart or nothin......

but im suprised they didnt have Modesto on there.they might've had'em once but Modestos been the car theft capital of the nation like 6 years in a row,they had Stockton, Oakland, and Richmond on there like 3 times each.....
hmmmm,good point.But the Mo dont have many crackheads and shit,just a shitload of hobos

Mar 8, 2008
I was goin to make a thread on this show, they parked the car at the lil park on e14 and seminary lol they caught that nappy headed fat bitch. She couldn't even start the damn car and hella muthafuckas was telling her dumbass to just give up and get out and she still tried till she got it started and got caught acouple blocks after hahaha