BAIL MONEY HAS BEEN POSTED....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT DO U THINK OF TODD G & HIS MUSIC?

• DOPE!

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • SOLID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AVERAGE

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • WEAK!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Damn! I wasnt too intrested in the CD cause i hadnt heard any of the songs besides "If You Know Like I Know" which is tight. But i wasnt too sure if the others where good too... I think i'll take advantage of that $6 deal again... if its still goin? :confused: I am definitley diggin the songs on the mp3.com site

Dec 11, 2002
I voted DOPE! I aint scared! ..lol.. :)

Hey D-Sane.. On a side note.. There have been several reviews done on North Coast Rain.. Check out the Eastside Records Forum on Raptalk or www.EastsideRiderz.com and see what people are sayin' about you and your artists.. :)

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
KALYN said:
I voted DOPE! I aint scared! ..lol.. :)

Hey D-Sane.. On a side note.. There have been several reviews done on North Coast Rain.. Check out the Eastside Records Forum on Raptalk or www.EastsideRiderz.com and see what people are sayin' about you and your artists.. :)
I thought it was average.

And I peeped those reviews Kalyn......:confused: Now what would people say if I told them that the day after Skunt & 151 got that "What Went Wrong?" beat from Mo Betta that DMX and Jay-Z called trying to buy the shit???? Different strokes for different folks I guess.....??

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

I thought it was average.

Can I get you to be more specific? Just because I'm curious..lol.. did you vote average because you thought the rappin' was average? the production?

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

And I peeped those reviews Kalyn......:confused: Now what would people say if I told them that the day after Skunt & 151 got that "What Went Wrong?" beat from Mo Betta that DMX and Jay-Z called trying to buy the shit???? Different strokes for different folks I guess.....??
For sure.. I'm sure now that they know.. they'll be back.. :)