BAIL HAS BEEN POSTED...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT DO U THINK OF TODD G & HIS MUSIC?

• DOPE!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • SOLID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AVERAGE

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • WEAK!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Dec 11, 2002
@ Carlos

Did you vote weak? You are the only person on here so far that has responded and there is only one other vote so I was just wondering..

I dont expect everyone to be feelin' what we do... but did you go and actually listen to the tracks www.MP3.com/Eastside_Records or did you vote weak because you dont like the cover?

:)

Aug 7, 2002
nah i didn't vote weak i said umm because i thought it was going to be weak but when i heard 3 songs in mp3 shyt i thought it was good...

Dec 11, 2002
carlos said:
nah i didn't vote weak i said umm because i thought it was going to be weak but when i heard 3 songs in mp3 shyt i thought it was good...

Right on.. Thanks for taking the time to listen! :classic:

Mar 15, 2003
No offense but shit did not impress me one bit.

Dude tryin to come off like street level and all this, but the flows ain't that hard, the beat ain't that hard, just some basic ass generic west coast whiteboy rap.

Honestly, the fact that you white does not help. It helps Eminem, it helps Bubba Sparx and these joke ass mainstream rappers cuz the white community wants a symbol to look up to.

It don't help underground rappers. Frankly you comin off talkin about game and all this but the biggest cats you fuckin with on your CD are N2Deep who are some washed up busters.

You woulda done better with no features on your CD but no-names and let the music speak for itself.

The prob is, the music don't speak anything more than any other CD out there, and other generic street shit comes off a bit harder while doing it.

Your flows are generic, your voice is whiteboy-ish, your beats are basic. I don't really see this record doin big things.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
I'm not sure if you meant Street Level records, but if so the record doesn't sound close to any of there stuff. As for all the white boy stuff, real cats know color has nothing to do with street credibility, and on some street shit TODD G has his stripes whether you personally like his music or not.

And on some real pimpin, 10 toes to the pavement Todd G is one of the few real pimps rappin on record. Most of the cats you may try to compare him to, aint really pimpin. On the record he has one of his hoes singing a hook, he is getting arrested on an interlude which was a copy of evidence used to convict him. He been to the Pen and charged with attempted muder etc etc.

if you aint feeling the record you aint feeling the record... but race and street shit has no bearing on the music, but then again if it does its one of the best albums you'll ever hear.

As for n2deep. go post that in the 40 oz forum and tell jay tee he is washed up.

Keep it PI

Mar 15, 2003
See this might be all but true, todd might be the most down rider out there, but I just didn't get this impression from the music.

Take artists like Fully Loaded or Killa Tay. They might both be some bitches but they talk a good game, and they come off hard whether or not that's the truth.

I'll go into N2Deep thing and call him washed up, thnk I gives a fuck? It's the net you go here for people's opinions. If you can't handle that then you got no place in music. If folks opinions didn't matter than there would be no point in coming on here.

My opinion is your CD might push with a major label, but it's not gonna make waves in the underground. Don't like it oh well homie.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
we all have opinions, and i'm glad you took the time to listen to the music, even if your conclusion is that its just an average project etc. Its all good, nobodies mad cuz someone dont like it, i'd rather people listen and give feedback instead of not listen at all.

I did think the N2Deep line was a little over doing it.