Baggin on kittens with weak writtens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2003
sterlingrec.com
You muss be inta beastiality but you fuckin around with the wrong hogg,give a fuck bout your nationality,whether you a rip ryder or a b-dawg,just a mark with outta heart,and startin to git on my lass nerve,I'm a power pitcher flippin scripture but you gotta beware of the curve.An m.c. with a .100 batting average that'll keep your weak ass in the minor leagues,invisible to the audience and it ain't because those fatigues.I weed out wack rappers like a gardener,got the greenthumbs usin my hoe,to pull out rap cats with no future endeavors and leavin bustas like you exposed.How the fuck you think you could git with me my record is no coincidence,47 wins and no losses make the rest of you rappers hit the fence.Delusional,must be got to loaded fist as my trustees,leave this rap shit alone and go back to breakin bones for the simple fact your shit is rusty.King of this shit like Prince,you can fuck around and be like Michael,regardless your shit won't be as clean as mine even if you ran it thru a spin-cycle.

Chopped not screwed.Yes you!!:devious:

May 15, 2002
you sucka bitch Im invadin yo shit like Hannibal / eatin the flesh of MCs like a Cannibal / its Understandable that chu like to fuck gooses & mooses along wit other Animals /
cuz we've all seen the R Kelly Tapes /
of brownbag gettin Raped /
but did she try to Escape her ill Fate ? /
The answer iz No... She let the cameraz Roll now she on Video /
Thought ya had to give up yo manhood to get in a Studio
brown streaks in a bag you a str8 cheapy slut / walkin round the Siccness wit a squeeky butt / lettin all us monstaz Fuck... wit no compassion /
I woulda thought by now yo pussy would hurt from all the verbal thrashin /
but dont get it twisted, none of these otha rappaz am I backin /
I don't need they dynamite to start fuckin blastin /
I do it on my own... strap C-4 to microphones, pass it and watch yo jaw bone get blown to the next time zone
somewhere in Oklahoma... put chu in a coma in a hospital down in Panoma

Fuck it, it iz too late

-Cross