Bad news.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Last night, I got the worst news I've ever received...

Big Rich/head of MIR security died on Sunday.

He was one of my best friends. Rest in peace, brother.

-Gary

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
WTF? How did he die? I havent talked to him in forever. Our late night chats about whores and mexicans used to be so awesome. I still remember when it was suppose to be Rich vs D~zil, and when he ripped off jew. :( Fuck, this is sucky news. I havent talked to him or justin in years.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Like I said before... I've never met Rich, but I know a lot of you were good friends of his. My thoughts are with you as you're going through this hard time right now. He always came off as a real, but funny dude. I remember the thread on the old Mad Insanity board when someone said they thought Big Rich could knock out a deer. So he was talking about going to a petting zoo and trying to knock one out. LOL. Good times.

Ah, I just feel for you guys... I've been in the same shoes over the years, and it's difficult road to walk down. At least knowing he tried to make a change towards the end might help heal some of the pain.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Rich was the oddest, kindest, craziest, and coolest people ever. He was like my brother. One of my best friends period. He repped MIR for life. He had the Madman tattooed on his wrist not once but hella times all the way around. I'm gonna miss him like fuckin crazy.