Bacon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Its Hot Pockets For Dinner Tonight

To Bad I Dont Have A Cosco Card, Id Buy A Trunk Full, I Eat Like Tomorrow Might Be The Last Time I See Food Lol

Aug 24, 2003
ill never eat bacon again after my last shroom trip
could you possibly explain that

i guess some nasty pork and fat sizzling while you're shrooming would gross me out cause you look at things for what they truly are without socialization and other aspects which are incorporated into your personal view of things.

like i had no problems riding public busses until riding one on shrooms, shit was like oh my god i finally realized why people dont ride the bus, after every illusion was dissolved and i could see the true hopelessness and despair on every depressing face on the bus, and of course the filth

Aug 24, 2003
lol you fucking called it. im in georgetown at 3am get on the last 174 which of course is filled with 3 people every seat and people standing up, the door opens and this guy is screaming at the bus driver with blood running down his face saying he got robbed a block from where i was at and mother fuckers are looking at me like i did it, then the bus drivers like well what do you want me to do about it with an attitude and the dude gets off

lol an all together horrible experience

Mar 18, 2007
lol you fucking called it. im in georgetown at 3am get on the last 174 which of course is filled with 3 people every seat and people standing up, the door opens and this guy is screaming at the bus driver with blood running down his face saying he got robbed a block from where i was at and mother fuckers are looking at me like i did it, then the bus drivers like well what do you want me to do about it with an attitude and the dude gets off

lol an all together horrible experience
lol..yeah, i hated getting on that fuckin bus when i lived in seatac off pac hwy, yeah i seen some random shyt happen on that bus a mother fucker shootin up, a bum took a shyt at the back, just all kinds of shyt, im glad i got a car now even if it is a piece of shyt..