backwoods

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Backwoods are the only thing I use when I roll blunts....But I only roll blunts when I have shitty weed, which is rarely.

Why in the world people put kush in blunt wraps boggles the fuck outta me. It's papers or glass pipe for me.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Naa... It's just that the blunt wraps fuck up the taste of the weed. Idk, weed + tobacco just doesn't go together for me.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
THA BERRY ONES ARE COOL............GATOR ALL DAY BUT THEY LIFT YOUR ASS...................NEXT TIME YOU SMOKE W/ A "CASUAL'" SMOKER WEEKEND SMOKERS ROLL DAT AND WHAT THEM GET PALE SO QUIK......you gotta be gentle w/ dem and unroll not cut dem az ya'll know they good to reminis. R.I.P. A. HICKS

Aug 17, 2004
I enjoy the taste of weed over tobacco any day. I'd rather roll a fat ass spliff or hit the vaporizer. Blunts are good every once in awhile but are played out imo. Also I can't smoke the same way everyday or I feel like I grow immune to the shit. Constantly have to switch up how I'm smoking.

Fools that are stuck on blunts kill me. And don't get me started on flavored blunts...

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
90% of people in the bay only smoke umm cause of Mac Dre. If you know how to roll them they iiiiight but nuttin special and not worth the extra money u gotta spend 2 buy umm
If you added "currently" to the beginning of that claim and replaced "people" with "kids" I would agree to the fullest. But traditionally folks from all over used to be so dumbfounded on northside vallejo's infactuation with backwoods. Especially how some of dem cutties would leave a lot of tobacco in em.

haha I remember years ago DJ Real, the friendly guy he is, kept trying to pass dem fuckers around all night long but no one was trying to hit those harsh sticks twice. Kinda turned into an inside joke by the end of the night.
But hey its all gravity I burn mostly green leafs and those honey dipped cognac wraps that come in foil and I know most people ain't diggin them too much.

Sep 5, 2008
On a side note...

don't EVER, EVA, EVA, EVA, EVA, buy grape backwoods. I bought a pack thinking i was getting honey berry and they were the worst burning and worst tasting shit I ever had.

honey berry is my shit though.

Everyone likes different shoes, clothes, music, and blunts... its all love.

Sep 12, 2005
i fuck with the backwood sweets. i used to only use swishers, but those were making me cough up some nasty shit, switched to backwoods and haven't had the problem come back. to me they're more natural like Funtal (sp?) leaf that comes as one big ass leaf that you cut pieces off. at first it was too harsh or whatever, but i think it was because i wasn't used to it, after a few, i found they smoke real nice.

here in DC i can get backwoods for 5.19 from the liquor store, but most places out here sell it for 6 or even 8 at the CVS/Walgreen's.

Jan 27, 2008
I remember a few years ago before i quit smoking, i was getting high with some cat from san fran and he smoked that bullshit. All he talked was san quinn and messy marv, dude was cool as fuck. But I didn't see the appeal of those backwoods.