back to dark - why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2007
kod sounds to be a dark album (after hearing the snippets, espl blackened the sun), why? on mlk in message to to the black man, hes wonderin, where are his people, he changed himself (you know the hair mainly, hes more "gansta" now, not psycho hehe) tech is getting bigger everyday, he got legends like brotha lynch, bone thugz, crooked i (man his verse in sickology is insane), man even ice cube on his songs, everybody knows him nowadays, hes on rock the bell this year, his new shit got him, where whe wanted to be, on the top (almost) so why hes makin a dark album? to support the kids with the sickness? its lil bit funny, why his people dont give him credit? thats why he wants to get back in time and bring some anghellic-like shit, or is it that the industry is still punks?

Feb 12, 2006
Just from a couple snippets you assume it's going to be a "dark" album? That might be the theme that everyone is gathering but you never know. Tech is very versatile and more than likely will not make the album steer in that one direction. And if he does who gives a fuck?

Jun 22, 2007
Just from a couple snippets you assume it's going to be a "dark" album? That might be the theme that everyone is gathering but you never know. Tech is very versatile and more than likely will not make the album steer in that one direction. And if he does who gives a fuck?
yes, if he does, GREAT. Im guessing most people on this board and probably most of his fans like his darker shit the most. I have higher expectations for KOD than I did for Killer and Sickology, I cant wait.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
1. tech n9ne ft. soulja boy- kill em with a phone
2. tech n9ne ft. king gordy- horrorcore hyphy

two rumored tracks

tech n9ne is a people pleaser....kod will be a mix of both i hope. thas tech at his best.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
What about that Chingy track, "Piss On You," Ville? Wasn't there one he was supposed to do with Hannah Montana, something about "Run Over You [With My Tour Bus]"?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
hahhhah....dont forget about track 13

tech n9ne ft. rakim- why cant we be friends

and my personal fav.

tech n9ne ft. shadow and irv da phenom- why u aint sign me?

tech n9ne ft. twista- lets communicate (aka, why cant we get on each others cd)