Back then

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
Whats some of the bad shit yall used to do way back in the day. i wanna know if any of us went through the same shit.

i remember we used to play ghetto tag at bluebaby park. somehow, red rags would show up and we would throw the rag on somebody and punch the shit out of him. that shit was hella fun

when we used to walk home from school we threw rocks at any red car that passed and ran.

who remembers playin nigga ball? basketball, beside when you get the ball you get lit up by everyone until you shoot.

and I know yall remember those fun days of blacks vs. mexicans or blacks vs. africans. damn molis take off their belt and start hittin a nigga with it.

I bet these lil sissys homo youngsters these days dont grab bitches asses at school no more. I got 5 grand on it.

o yea, when I used to live in the east we would skyline sweep niggas in body shots, and yell SKYLINE SWEEP right before we did it. come to think of it, thats hella triv that skyline came up with their own form of attack lol.

whats yall stories?