Back in cali!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2003
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
damn i aint seen u up in this bitch foe a while....welcome back 2 cali !!!old news but u gotta get that mr.kee " the one "
:cool: What it Do young $pider. I've been just been workin, kickin back, and rasing my daughter. It's a much simpler life outside of cali, even tho I love it here, i wish i should have moved long ago.

Damn I forgot all about that new Mr. Kee, I gotta get that one. Good lookin' out

Dec 16, 2004
YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THE NEW CONNECTED INC. RELEASE 'CONNECTIONS'.... IT'S DOPER THAN A CRACK PIPE....

$14.00
CONNECTED INC.
P.O. BOX 2406
UNION CITY, CA 94587

Oct 12, 2003
@Sharkztero

^^ I will send my money soon, Lil Coner's CDs do not dissapoint.

BTW, what about that Bandidos wtih Coner, Woodie, and Never.

Wasnt that supposed to drop in Dec. or somethin???

May 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
ey homie u can get connections there at music trend I got mine there a couple days ago. they said Coner himself and Al Beezy and others droped them off. I'm not sure who else went but the guy there said they're goin every where promotin and dropin cds off.

K

KAH

WELCOME BACK. PICK UP THAT NEW MESSY MARV, BIG TONE, TITO B, FAT STEVE & THE YOUNG DRU IS TIGHT

Oct 12, 2003
I went down there yesterday and swooped up that new Mr. Kee, Big Tone, and I got the new Jacka "The Jack Artist".

I was lookin for the big oso cd but, i couldnt find it. Maybe they were sold out?? Well ima try to go to FYE tommorow before i split to see what they got there

T

tha philospha

raiderloc said:
ey homie u can get connections there at music trend I got mine there a couple days ago. they said Coner himself and Al Beezy and others droped them off. I'm not sure who else went but the guy there said they're goin every where promotin and dropin cds off.
Shit I wish I was at music trend when they shot through. I wonder if that was them at tha Visalia mall a couple days ago at FYE. I just saw sum guys with a grip of cds walking into FYE one guy kinda looked like Coner. Damn that would suck if that was them and i didn't get to say whats up. At 559 Soldado if you gonna have time on Sunday you should hit the Visalia flea mart on 198. They got sum good shit there all the time. Get at me if you go i'll see you there.

Oct 12, 2003
tha philospha said:
At 559 Soldado if you gonna have time on Sunday you should hit the Visalia flea mart on 198. They got sum good shit there all the time. Get at me if you go i'll see you there.
I would like to go homie but im not gonna have much free time tommorow in the morning, gotta visit family in Visa and tell them goodbye and all that, i was gonna try to hit up FYE on my way to fresno, cause i gotta get to the airport by 5.

Im gonna come back to visit In July tho hopefully i can have more spare time on my next trip.

May 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
tha philospha said:
Shit I wish I was at music trend when they shot through. I wonder if that was them at tha Visalia mall a couple days ago at FYE. I just saw sum guys with a grip of cds walking into FYE one guy kinda looked like Coner. Damn that would suck if that was them and i didn't get to say whats up. At 559 Soldado if you gonna have time on Sunday you should hit the Visalia flea mart on 198. They got sum good shit there all the time. Get at me if you go i'll see you there.

yea homie it probly was cause homie at music trend said that they were goin there that day