back from the grave........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
fuck retirement!!!!

I enter hot with inner thoughts and acute wit to split cinder blocks/
spittin hot..watts of written talk, yet remain cold like winter frost/
in a minute tops..discussion serves to crush ya herbs to dust n earth/
cut ya nerves when i bust constructed words and sharp wit..the darkest /
artist, targets the heart with,fatal spits that grips heads like armpits/
a marksman with fountainous speakins..features like mountainous regions/
sounds be just reeking when i bust and yell, whats the disgustin smell?/
me..im the shit'..a rhyme scientist...inclined to rip the livest bitch/
cant deny the script..its prone to fuck up more heads than license pix'/
the lines i spit are kid tested mother approved..i write just for Kix'/
blessed with gifts to wreck the shit..its exodus when i clench a fist/
so test ya wits and mess with this..i suggest pimp you work extra shifts/
im the best you bitch!..none before me none after kid..finally i mastered it/script classicness..while half the wackest kids bust with plastic tits/
im hazardous, just check the speech..steroids..the way i flex techniques/
my expertise most cant understand..like they got boneless legs and feet'/chest of heat breathe to roast n toast flesh and meat..who's testin me/enemies, forget kissing my ass goodbye..you'll never see the end of me/destiny..my verbal directory..of golden bars leaves the treasuries/wit no accesories..my pedigree's fuckin beautiful like doing tyra banks/proven Higher Ranked.. yall riders aint nuttin..like you fired blanks/this writer drank..a can of enhanced sound..untapped..then passed out/a man of sand now...saw my pen as a felon..it killed the script then ran out...

Jun 9, 2002
hmmm

this was pretty chill right here... rhyme scheme was hype, this would sound dope as hell... some nice punchlines... license pix, fuck ya head up... and the end of me, never kiss my ass good bye shit... some lines a lil shakey content wise, but this flowed well and rolls off the tongue nicely the way you had the rhyme scheme going... good shit... stay up, peace-o