Back From The East Coast Today, Glad To Be Back In The Bay!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Was sup everyone? I just got back from Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Man am I glad to be home in the Bay Area. I noticed a few things that will make me never leave California:

1) Weather - humid as can be, can't stand the heat back there. It's about a hundred degrees and the sun isn't even out.

2) Music - rap anyone? Not back east. My cousin was the only one who listened to rap and his collection had only Jay-Z and P. Diddy. I had to give him a dose of the Bay Area, lol.

3) Diversity? - everyone was white. Seems like everyone had a beer belly and listened to country music. I got tired of hearing some racial shit.

One good thing about being back east though, everything is so cheap! Gas was about 50 cents cheaper and all the food was about 2 or 3 dollars cheaper. All in all it was a good trip to see family, but I would never live there.

Jus thought I'd let everyone know how great the Bay Area is and if you're thinking of moving out, DON'T!

Late!

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
i live in ohio right next to where you were homie... i love the hot humid weather, and your right there is only one radio station that plays rap, but its all pop-rap... we do have a R&B station too...

Ive never been to the bay, cept through music... im happy here when its summer, hat winter... today it was 85 and hella humid = perfect summer weather, everybody sweatin no matter what you doin!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
VeeGee said:
im happy here when its summer, hat winter... today it was 85 and hella humid = perfect summer weather, everybody sweatin no matter what you doin!
Exactly that's the problem. Fucking I love going out to get the paper in the morning and losing 5 pounds because of sweating. I hate humidity. I don't know how people can play sports in weather like that. I would fucking die just sitting in the dugout.

Late!