Back 4 a few days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
Banned for 2 years in this piece for speaking my truth, What part of the game is that? Then my aliases 5th Column & Spell Check gets banned; Reason: Too Many Screen Names.

Which 1 of you Sweet Mango Tango Mods did I offend? Make your status known chump!!! How ya'll want 2 handle this? A game of horse shoes or 10 paces? Not only was a brotha banned but my comrade was banned too (All Who'Ridahs post-a-like).

Y'all really killin the comedy in the open forum on some personal shit. Ease up and bring back them banned Negas who made this site sizzle!

Sep 24, 2004
How did you get banned when you joined in 2004?

You probably called Dana a name or said something racist. That's why always got banned......lol
Naw, I wouldn't go at her like that. We know the same people and those people know Im a straight shooter. Nothing racist either, just unpopular among the crowd. That's how I like it.

Pillpopper, I recognize your post game. Keep this shit lit!!!

Sep 24, 2004
Hey sweets

Who do you know who I know?
Let me ask the questions. Do you have any Caucasian girlfriends who you can hook me up with? Single or not, it don't matter. As long she has duplictious tendacies we'll be all good.*

BTW, I don't want her tainted either. If she's familiar with Bay Area Hip Hop or Rappers in general... GAME OVER.I want a Simon & Garfunkle, Joni Mitchell/Pink Floyd White girl.... Can u assist a playa???