Baby & Slims brother "Prime Time" Williams...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
can anyone gimme any info about this dude? i seen himm in a few old skool videos...is he still alive? or in jail? did he fall out wit his bros or why havent i heard about dude since the we luv stuntin video?

i remember a line from baby like "my brother prime time showed me how to wear two rolexes at one time"

Oct 10, 2005
WayCide-Ridah said:
isn't he the one doing life in prison??

the O.G. hot boy??
thats what i read at one point too..he mustve got caught up right before they blew big ...im pretty sure i seen his name in the credits of some earlier cash money albums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRjSISl6qNE

hes in this video being interviewed with baby and slim..i think this is from the we luv stuntin video shoot

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
That's who B.g is named after....bacc in the Abe high school days B.g was known as doogie....til Gangsta started the Hot boy Crew (not a rap group) and took doogie under his wing....its a lot of shit behind the Hot boy(name)/b.g/cash money thing a lot of people outside of N.o don't know....its waaaaaay deeper than rap with all 3

I'm glad I was there to witness history

May 27, 2006
michael "prime time" williams was a member of cmrs management company called big money/all gravy management and later b&r management
thats all official work he did :

and yes you can see him in a couple videos for example stunn
but dunno whats up with him nowadays

oh yea and gigady still the realest thx for the feds cover