BABY MOMS GOES OFF ON POOR SMILEZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2007
You know the internet makes stars our of everybody, even baby mommas. Well, Orlando-based rapper Smilez is up on the menu. I don't quite know exactly what he did to upset his baby moms, but she is going all out on her myspace page. She says, "TS ME AND JADEN AGAINST A BROKE ASS N***A .MYSPACE IS A BITCH ISNT IT!" (I resent her use of the N-word!) I'm not taking sides, but he probably bagged her when he was poppin' a bit with Southstar and we know the rest of his rap history thus far. Anyway, I can't call it - dude could very well be a deadbeat dad. If he is a deadbeat, he is TRYING to get his career back on track with the release of a new single "Stop Handcuffin." This is the first single of the group's upcoming album.

TO SEE HER PICTURES GO HERE: http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/

Mar 8, 2007
what I dont get is that she claims he is broke and not paying for the son, but she is out spending money on shirts to let it be known.... that dont make sense, but the boy some pampers or something... too many spitful baby mamas.... invest in trojan!!!

Mar 8, 2007
DFresh77 said:
there should be a law that would allow us males with kids to kill our baby mommas when they get out of hand like that...
lol... ok but keep in mind there are a few cool baby mama's out there, this girl probably got cheated on and is now trying to be bitter about it...

I think he is the asain one!

Dec 4, 2006
sassy707 said:
lol... ok but keep in mind there are a few cool baby mama's out there, this girl probably got cheated on and is now trying to be bitter about it...

I think he is the asain one!

no baby momma is cool man...

every babymomma i have encountered talks shit about their ex's ...even they paying or not on child support..

Mar 8, 2007
DFresh77 said:
no baby momma is cool man...

every babymomma i have encountered talks shit about their ex's ...even they paying or not on child support..
Well i'm best friends with my baby daddy and since we share 50/50 custody of my son he pays no child support to me, which i think is fair! we talk everyday and he has a new girlfriend and I like her alot.. so likei said there are a few cool ones out there.. But there are alot out there that give us cool ones a bad name!!

Dec 4, 2006
i tried doing that shit before..but my BM wasn't happy with 450 a month cash...so she took me to court..got me for 1,200...then brought it down to 800...then to 650.....just recently brought it down to 500...

bitches are never happy with the money they get..always wanting more..i know she taking me back to court in 6 months ha ha ha..

Dec 4, 2006
sassy707 said:
I would never take my BD to court... i think that should be the last result! Its suppose to be about the kids, not the money...

yeah...that's how it is...but do you think the system gives a fuck about the kid?...fuck no!