Baby Mike Loc(R.I.P)

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Feb 8, 2004
63
0
0
35
#1
Dago got REAL ass niggas like my nigga baby mike loc who never got they time to shine bloods an crips dago got heat its time for niggas to shine Rest In Peace to tha fallen homies from all sides of tha traccs much love to my dago niggas doin it this game Mitchy Criccet Ecay Damu all ya'll niggas do tha damn thang
 
May 2, 2005
147
0
0
#2
MaRvEeZy40 said:
Dago got REAL ass niggas like my nigga baby mike loc who never got they time to shine bloods an crips dago got heat its time for niggas to shine Rest In Peace to tha fallen homies from all sides of tha traccs much love to my dago niggas doin it this game Mitchy Criccet Ecay Damu all ya'll niggas do tha damn thang


I feel that LoC RIp 2 all the fallen soldiers on BOTH sides! Do U Claim Rollin 100's homie Cuz I peeped the rich roll in your sig hook-up?
 
Sep 16, 2003
267
0
0
45
#3
Baby Mike Loc was a real nigga! This is coming from soneone who don't bang. That nigga showed me love in this one situation in which he didn't have to get involved with. I had only known him for a few years before he died, but when I was around him he was real cool. Plus, you can just sense when somebody is a real nigga or not. He didn't have to prove nothin' to me cause I already knew. Much love, R.I.P.
 
Apr 4, 2004
1,363
6
38
www.myspace.com
#5
Yeah Baby Mike Loc And Blue Stick Was My Favorite Rappers Out Of The Allies... Thats A Shame A Lotta Cali Niggas Is Gettin Peeled Off In Kansas City... This Is Why U Stay Ready When U OT Southern Cali... To Prevent Losing The Real Ones....

That Samoanigga Young Sau
 

STEVE VICIOUS

Swiss Army Knife of Music
May 1, 2003
27
0
0
#6
RIP and the highest respect to my nigga Baby Mike Loc who always spoke his mind; U always knew exactly where he was coming from & he never sugarcoated what he was sayin' to U. A true soldia.
 
May 30, 2004
334
0
0
#7
ALOT OF NIGGAZ FROM DAGO KNOW HOW TO RAP, BUT HOW MANY OF THEM NIGGAZ ARE REAL GANGSTARS? I MEAN.... BEEN THROUGH ALL THA SHIT REAL RIDAZ GO THROUGH!!!!!!!!! ME AND BABY SKAR TALKED ABOUT THIS ON THA RAP OR DIE DVD, I MET BABY MIKE LOC IN 1990 WE WAS IN THA COUNTY JAIL ( ME, LIL TRAY DOG, AND LIL GEE ) WERE FIGHTING A MURDER WE CAUGHT IN EAST DAGO, AND BABY MIKE LOC WAS FIGHTIN MULTIPLE ROBBERIES. HIS BIG BROTHER IS O.G. BOOTSY FROM THA SET AND HE NEVER WANTED HIS LIL BROTHER TO GANGBANG, SO WHEN EVER HE WASN'T IN PRISON HE WOULD'NT LET HIM COME AROUND.( NIGGAZ KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN YOU GOT A LIL BROTHER WANTING TO START GANGBANGIN BECAUSE YOU ARE ) EVEN THO BABY MIKE LOC HAD BEEN REPIN THA HOOD ALL HIS LIFE HE NEVER REALLY GOT TO COME TO THA BLOCC AND KICC IT. WE WERE ALL ONLY 18 AT THE TIME, GOING THROUGH SOME GROWN MAN SHIT. BABY MIKE LOC REALLY WANTED TO SHOW THE HOMIES HOW DEDICATED AND COMMITTED HE WAS TO THE HOOD. HE WAS PUTTIN' IN A GANG OF WORK IN THE COUNTY JAIL AND GAINED HIS REPUTATION FAST AMONGST SOME REAL O.G. RIDERS SUCH AS(O.G. CAY-CAY, LIL P.K., BIG BOO, OLD MAN, DOLLAR BILL, AND BIG MIKE LOC). BABY MIKE LOC EVENTUALLY GOT CONVICTED OF THE OF THE CRIME HE WAS IN JAIL FOR, AND GOT 16 YEARS. HE DID ALL HIS TIME IN LEVEL 4 MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONS SUCH AS TEHACHAPI MAX, PELICAN BAY AND CORCARIN S.H.U PROGRAM. HE QUICKLY STARTED BUILDING AN EVEN BIGGER REPUTATION AS A RIDER AMONGST L.A. CRIPS AND BLOODS AND BAY AREA RIDERS. HE EVEN GAINED RESPECT FROM THE SOUTHERN MEXICANS WHO THE BLACKS WOULD OFTEN GO TO WAR WITH. HE WAS EVEN RESPECTED BY THE PRISON GUARDS. HE WAS KNOWN AS A TAKE NO SHIT PRISONER. BABY MIKE LOC WAS PAROLED AFTER DOIN 8 1/2 YEARS IN PRISON BUT HE WASN'T FINISHED YET. HE QUICKLY STARTED WORKING ON HIS STREET STRIPES, PUTTIN' IN WORK TO ALL THE ENEMIES TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS AND EVENTUALLY BECAME ONE OF THE MOST DECLARATED HOODSTERS BEFORE LOSIN HIS LIFE. HE ALSO HAD A DEEP PASSION TO MAKE IT AS A RAPPER. I STRONGLY BELIEVE HE HAD EVERYTHING IT TOOK TO GO PLATINUM. BABY LOC WAS A FOOL. HE WOULD RIDE DOWN ON ALL THE LOCAL PRODUCERS ABOUT HIS BEATS AND STUDIO TIME. HE ALWAYS SPOKE HIS MIND, AND NEVER BIT HIS TONGUE FOR NOBODY. EVERYBODY MAY NOT HAVE LIKED HIM, BUT THEY SURE RESPECTED HIM. SOMETHIN ABOUT BABY MIKE LOC THAT MANY NIGGAZ DON'T KNOW, IS THAT HE WAS A REAL GOOD FATHER. HE'D BABYSIT HIS DAUGHTER ALL DAY EVERYDAY, WHILE HIS BABYMOMA WAS AT WORK. YOU WOULD SEE HIM RIDDIN DOWN MARKET, IN HIS GRIMMY-ASS CHEVY, WITH HIS DAUGHTER IN THE BACKSEAT. THAT NIGGA WAS FULL OF LIFE, HAD A BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITY, HE WAS VERY SMART AND INTELLIGENT. HE HAD AMBITIONS AND DREAMS TO BE MORE THAN JUST A NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP. I'M PROUD TO SAY I WAS ONE OF BABY MIKE LOC'S BEST FRIENDS. WE WERE COMRADS IN THE SAME STRUGGLE. BABY MIKE LOC WAS ABLE TO RECORD MANY SONGS BEFORE HIS DEATH. THEY WILL ALL BE RELEASED IN DUE TIME, ON S.D.C RECORDS. THE NAME OF HIS ALBUM IS CALLED " LOOSE CANON". HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE OUT BY THE END OF THIS YEAR. EVERYBODY SHOULD SUPPORT IT BECAUSE HE WAS A RIDER AND A SOLDIER FOR DAGO.
 
Dec 25, 2003
6,519
502
0
#8
Oh no doubt, this one album by him has gotta be a must have cuz Baby Mike Loc was one of the illest MCs in San Diego that have ever touched the mic, & his own life experiences truly explains it all... A wonderful dedication that may well be reminisced for a lifetime... That would one great album from Dago to come out later this year...
 
Apr 8, 2004
1,619
4
38
#9
Baby Mike Loc was tight. He had that nice deep, calm voice. He snapped on that Rap Or Die dvd, "I Go Hard In The Paint--Like Big Mike Loc--Went Hard In The Paint".
 
Feb 8, 2004
63
0
0
35
#12
yea i never got the chance to meet baby mike but all his music is real shit and you can feel my nigga...an big C style i use to gangbang but alot stupid shit happened to me young an niggas i was runnin wit was on some otha shit so dont be trip'n like that i got love for all my niggas tha b's an c's but im supportin that dago movement while tryin to get my life right im only 18 an im tryin to have it all ya feel me but yea Rest In Peace baby mike loc..oh an Bay loc i hit ya numba up an left a message get bac at me
 
May 30, 2004
334
0
0
#13
SamoanDagorilla said:
Good Shit Bay Loc, That Song Goes Hard...

That Samoanigga Young Sau
GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE I LIKE YOUR SHIT TOO, MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND DO A SONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!! ITS A TRIP HOW MANY NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD HAD A CHANCE TO MEET MY NIGGA BUT CANT DROP BY HIS POST AND AT LEAST SAY (RIP) HE GOT ON A FEW OF YALL ALBUMS AND SPIT HOT VERSES FOR FREE JUST OUT OF CRIP LOVE OR HOMIE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO A REAL NIGGA, AND HOT RAPPER. BABY MIKE LOC WAS A RIDA.
IF YOU MET MY NIGGA BEFOR POST UP A LIL STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Apr 25, 2002
1,482
145
0
54
www.getyourfinancesright.com
#15
From the few times I was around him, he was with the business all the way! I'll never forget when we were all at Ecay's house recording that song for Cuzzin Ice's album, and I sat there on the couch and told Mike Loc about them KC niggaz, cuz I was in the feds with a gang of em'. I know how they operate, they're slang and everything. So I told Mike Loc be careful out there homey, and it's real niggaz everywhere, and SNITCHES everywhere. But we had an in depth talk about KC, and it's sad that that's where he lost his life at. One thing about Mike Loc, there wasn't no fakin' with him. He wasn't no sometimey nigga, and he was with the business 4 real! R.I.P. homey
 
Apr 25, 2002
7,804
30
0
35
#16
i dont know baby mike loc, but the couple verses i heard of him and his shit on bay loc's comp, he came clean. its a shame he coulda been a dago factor in tha rap game.

rip baby mike loc
 
Apr 4, 2004
1,363
6
38
www.myspace.com
#17
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
GOOD LOOKIN OUT HOMIE I LIKE YOUR SHIT TOO, MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP AND DO A SONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!! ITS A TRIP HOW MANY NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD HAD A CHANCE TO MEET MY NIGGA BUT CANT DROP BY HIS POST AND AT LEAST SAY (RIP) HE GOT ON A FEW OF YALL ALBUMS AND SPIT HOT VERSES FOR FREE JUST OUT OF CRIP LOVE OR HOMIE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT TO A REAL NIGGA, AND HOT RAPPER. BABY MIKE LOC WAS A RIDA.
IF YOU MET MY NIGGA BEFOR POST UP A LIL STORY ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We Can Do That Most Definitely, Im In Santa Ana This Next Week.. But Im Widdit On Wreckin Up Tracks For The Town.. Just Lemme Know Homie And Well Make Some Hits...

That Samoanigga Young Sau
 
May 30, 2004
334
0
0
#18
LIL C.S. said:
From the few times I was around him, he was with the business all the way! I'll never forget when we were all at Ecay's house recording that song for Cuzzin Ice's album, and I sat there on the couch and told Mike Loc about them KC niggaz, cuz I was in the feds with a gang of em'. I know how they operate, they're slang and everything. So I told Mike Loc be careful out there homey, and it's real niggaz everywhere, and SNITCHES everywhere. But we had an in depth talk about KC, and it's sad that that's where he lost his life at. One thing about Mike Loc, there wasn't no fakin' with him. He wasn't no sometimey nigga, and he was with the business 4 real! R.I.P. homey
REAL SHIT LIL CS, I REMEBER THAT DAY LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY!!!! I WAS SITTIN RIGHT NEXT TO YALL WHEN YALL WAS TALKIN, YOU WAS TELLIN MY NIGGA SOME REAL SHIT I WISH HE WOULD OF LISTIN TO YOU. ALOT OF NIGGAZ OUT HERE NEED TO LISTIN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KEEP IT 140% REAL, PLUSE YOUR ONE OF THA ONLY OG NIGGAZ STILL IN THA STREETS FUCIN WIT THESE LIL NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!
 
Apr 25, 2002
1,482
145
0
54
www.getyourfinancesright.com
#19
BAYLOC THA RIDA said:
REAL SHIT LIL CS, I REMEBER THAT DAY LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY!!!! I WAS SITTIN RIGHT NEXT TO YALL WHEN YALL WAS TALKIN, YOU WAS TELLIN MY NIGGA SOME REAL SHIT I WISH HE WOULD OF LISTIN TO YOU. ALOT OF NIGGAZ OUT HERE NEED TO LISTIN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS KEEP IT 140% REAL, PLUSE YOUR ONE OF THA ONLY OG NIGGAZ STILL IN THA STREETS FUCIN WIT THESE LIL NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!
That's because I love my lil niggaz. I wish niggaz only knew how I wish ALL my niggaz were doin' good, and how I ONLY wish the best for the real niggaz(not these fake niggaz). NEVER no undercover hatred comin' from me on no nigga. No matter where he's from. Watch how I let my niggaz shine on the Mob Kingz album. It ain't all about me right now. That's how I feel. I'm tryna' set my niggaz up to cracc, so they can put out solos on THEIR own label, and I'll walk em' through the whole process of settin' a label, and puttin' it out (just how I helped Kiana a lil bit). That's my goal! But you stay rooted to the streets too my nigga. I'm already knowin'. But bacc on topic about the homey (cuz we don't want this shit to go off on some other shit, cuz topics do that some time). Yeah, I wish he would've listened. I think I only seen him one time after that, at QP's studio when I was editing the dvd, and he was startin' to get money. But again I told him to be careful out there. But that's a trip, I never knew OG Big Boo was his brother.