baby beesh ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Brown_ese

I HEARD DAT HE STILL GOT ONE MORE COMING CD IN DOPE HOUSE RECORDS AND HIS LATEST WORK IS OUT ALREADY IS CALLED "ON THA COOL" FEATURING CISCO MR SHADOW N SUM OTHA MEXICAN LOKOS

Jul 18, 2002
baby beesh will do what he does, that's put out cd's whether its with dopehouse or not.....i think he should hook up with upstairs records, they on da rise, but 40 oucne gets much love too....hitalick....... that's my opinion though, what u all think.....

Jun 18, 2002
I think he should hook up with 40 Ounce Records, cause that's where he belongs. He's a 707 playa, and should be posted in the Bay and release his solo shit on 40 Ounce. Anyway, Dope House Records is cool too.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd like to see Beesh hook up with more V-town artists like Mac Dre, Young Lay etc and maybe do some of that old school Potna duece stuff. His Style flows well with Jhonny Z (of course) Stevie Dee, Ken Franklin, K-lou.

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
Baby Beesh has is own label Saviola Records and his cds are 50/50 released with dope house. I don't think Beesh will ever be on one label 100% but if it does happen I think he should sign to 40 Ounce or Rated Z.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wassup with Savage Dreams and On The Cool?? I havn't heard them yet, are they coming with right with the BAY/707 style or are they more in tune with the Houston Dope House style?? The last thing I got from Beesh was the Whats Really Comp, it had its fair share of tight tracks for a compilation LP. Whos laying down the Tracks on Beesh's solos??

JP650-Late

Apr 25, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
jayda :

Savage Dreams : it's a mix of southern and bay area sound but mostly southern though. it's a tight cd and most of beesh's beats are done by Happy P.

On Tha Cool : it's kinda both but also none of them it's kinda rap/r&b. personally my favorite cause I like some r&b in tracks but if you're a straight hip hop head beesh might surprise you on this one.