baby beesh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
hey when is baby beesh the smokin nephews coming out is that a slo or a compilation also i heard he did a song with genuwine don cisco and shadow what album is that on

Jul 18, 2002
not Ginuwine?

i heard a song with Beesh, Don Cisco, Shadow, and someone from Kumbia Kingz(who sounded kinda like Ginuwine), and i think that's the song everyoen is talking bout, i don't think he did a song with Ginuwine....but i think it will be featured on Don Cisco'z - mexicali thuggin and Beesh's -Smokin nephews, and maybe even his compilatiuon Real Talk......we'll see....

Wicked One @ DaWickedRealm.cjb.net

Jun 18, 2002
We produced a song for Beesh featuring Don Cisco, Mr. Shadow, and Weeto (singin' the hook). It's called Bounce Back. Maybe that's the one you're talking 'bout?

Ice A Lot

Nov 4, 2002
www.velvetmusic.tk
I dont know, but there was this song manash a twa (i dont know the exact spelling)... and some cats in other forums (big bad la and such forums) said that this song was featuring Ginuwine... but I dont know whats the deally :-]

Jun 18, 2002
Beesh sent me a copy of the Menage A Trois track, and it's tight! Funky guitar licks on it by Happy P. I think Happy P produced the whole song. I don't think it's Ginuwine on the hook, i'm not sure. Maybe some from the Kumbia Kings.

Big Ice A Lot