BABY BASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
people always say.. aww man bash dont rep the bay no more.... dam didnt u see the fuckin features on there???? a-wax... Jay Tee... Richie Rich..E-40..Bosko.. Mac Dre... Miami the most.... Mr. Kee..... the list goes on.. where are they from?????? if he was like every other mainstream artist.... i dont think any of them would be on his album..

Jun 2, 2002
GTstangDRVER510 said:
people always say.. aww man bash dont rep the bay no more.... dam didnt u see the fuckin features on there???? a-wax... Jay Tee... Richie Rich..E-40..Bosko.. Mac Dre... Miami the most.... Mr. Kee..... the list goes on.. where are they from?????? if he was like every other mainstream artist.... i dont think any of them would be on his album..
good point

Dec 17, 2004
yeah i know baby bash. he has that one tight ass cut where he talks about sugar being so fly. i like the way he looks like a girl too. oh yeah and his name too. that shits hard. oh yeah and frankie j. that guys tight too.

Feb 9, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
u don't even gotta listen to the shit to know it's a Bay record

Jan 17, 2004
NO LOVE said:
i aint feelin him he blew up on 17 reasons and aint never showed the homies love. but let it be some foos from l.a. and hes all over it.thats my 2 cents
How he blew up on 17 reasons he was only on one song, he blew up when he went to texas with dopehouse records, he also had mr. kee on his new cd, and had goldtoes on his dvd (whats really), hook goldtoes up wit spm, got goldtoes videos up on spm dvd Latin Throne 1&2, thats when spm was big so alot of people where seenin them movies givin him exposure down in texas

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
homie i dont know how it look out in wichita but out here all the homies that be doin it out here ain never had love from that cat because he dont be tryna affiliate himself wit northsiders he always talkin about how texas and cali are different because u dont have to worry about all the gang shit but he still fuk wit south siders.it dont bother him its all about who he thinks will buy more of his cds if he starts fukin wit homeboys more he knows southerners aint gonna buy his shit thats why he aint puttin us on.thats weak to me sellin your soul to sell units everbody go and say yea u just hatin but real talk this is what was bein sad b4 suga suga or any of them love songs came out.now he got a single and everybody jumpin on nuts not this homie right here sorry it aint happenin.on the real i did feel his shit on 17 reasons but when i seen the massive amount of southerners he fuks wit im koooo i dont give a fuk how many cds folks sell

Jan 17, 2004
i dont see the big deal if he dont bang shit, u also got daz dillenger rappin wit speedy loc, then daz got a song with mr. shadow whos a south sider, don cisco raps with both sides,and i also think i heard mr kee rap with some fools from down south, also on the new baby bash cd on one song it has butch cassidy,don cisco,russell lee,mr.kee, and nino brown(who i think is from down south)

Nov 3, 2004
carl winslow said:
yeah i know baby bash. he has that one tight ass cut where he talks about sugar being so fly. i like the way he looks like a girl too. oh yeah and his name too. that shits hard. oh yeah and frankie j. that guys tight too.
i like your resturaunt, the western bacon cheeseburger is my joint...yadidimean

o yeah..and i really liked your part in the police academy movies