BABY BASH on NOW 15 debut@ #2 on billbord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2003
THAT'S RIGHT " THE SMOKING NEPHEW " IS ON THE NEW NOW 15 COMPILATION. IT DEBUT @ #2 ON BILLBOARD TOP 100: WITH, LUDA, BRITNEY,CHINGY,R,KELLY, AND ALL THE TOP HITS OF 2003/2004 AS SEEN ON T.V.
HIS TRACK " SHORTY DOO WOP " IS ON THAT SHIT!!...

AND HE IS ON " NOW 14 " WITH THE SMASH HIT " SUGA SUGA " IT'S @ 2X PLATINUM THATS 2 MILLION COPYS

NOW 15 EXPECTATION 4X PLATINUM / 4 MILLION COPYS

GOOD SHIT BASH KEEP KICK'IN THE DOOR'S OPEN FOR THE RAZA

AND IF YOUR IN L.A. TO DAY
YOU MIGHT SEE BASH OUT THERE SHOT'IN HIS NEW VIDEO
FOR: " SHORTY DOO WOP "
HERE WE GO!.................

ALSO:
G-MUSIC SOUTH / WEST
DROP'S THAT NEW YOUNG PLAYA IN THE GAME!...
REP'IN: 707,415,408,713,214 TEXAS 2 THE BAY
( ANTE-UP ) WITH HIS DEBUT ALBUM: " WHY WOULD I LIE "
FEATURING THE SAMSH HIT:
" WHY WOULD I LIE " FEAT:BABY BASH
AND " SIK " ( WE SICK ) FEAT: MR. KEE, DON CISCO
PLUS J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA , LATIN BOSSES plus more!
YOU CAN PICK IT UP @ ALL: F.Y.E. STORES , WHEREHOUSE,
MEDIA PLAY , ON 4. 6. 04
DISTRIBUTED BY: RnD DISTRIBUTION SOUTH/WEST HOUSTON TEXAS.
ORDER IT ON LINE @
WWW.G-MUSIC.NET

ONE, BIG MODE LOK'Z S.W.C.G. G-MUSIC WEST 408RYDA THUGZ

May 7, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
It's too bad he ain't reppin' the Bay like he used to....Why everybody gotta blow up when they leave Cali?! :devious:
Watch his next album... He was talking bout getting Dre, Toen Capone E40 and other Bay savages on there.

Jul 13, 2002
I still think Bash got it. He made a move for tha money. That's what it's about for some folks, it don't mean he lost touch wit' da bay, he's just doin' his own thang.

Feb 9, 2004
YUP CALI HATES IT'S OWN...IT'S LIKE IF WE ARE LOCAL ARTISTS WE GET LOOKED AT AS GENERIC. LIKE NIGGAS DON'T WANNA GO TO NO WARRIORS GAME UNLESS THEY PLAYIN SOME OLE OTHER TEAM PEOPLE WANT TO SEE. SAME IN HIPHOP OUT HERE. BUT IT ALSO COMES WIT THE MUSIC WE PUT OUT. LIKE IF THE WARRIORS WAS TIGHT AND THERE RECORD WAS 23-3 PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT THEM NATIONALLY NOT JUST US. WHEN THE BAY STARTS GETTING RECOGNIZED BY EVERYONE ELSE INA GOOD WAY..THAT'S WHEN OUR OWN WOULD HOP BACK ON. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS OUT HERE. IT AIN'T RIGHT..BUT OUR LISTENERS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY RADIO AND MAGAZINES.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't go to a warriors game either, it's kings on mine!
People don't support the bay when they big, but there are too many haters in the bay too. I swear, even if you keep it hood and do big thangs, people will still hate you in the bay because there are so many people thinkin they can be a better rapper with their 39.99 dollar mic and PC. People stop hatin!

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tha Greatst said:
YUP CALI HATES IT'S OWN...IT'S LIKE IF WE ARE LOCAL ARTISTS WE GET LOOKED AT AS GENERIC. LIKE NIGGAS DON'T WANNA GO TO NO WARRIORS GAME UNLESS THEY PLAYIN SOME OLE OTHER TEAM PEOPLE WANT TO SEE. SAME IN HIPHOP OUT HERE. BUT IT ALSO COMES WIT THE MUSIC WE PUT OUT. LIKE IF THE WARRIORS WAS TIGHT AND THERE RECORD WAS 23-3 PEOPLE WOULD RESPECT THEM NATIONALLY NOT JUST US. WHEN THE BAY STARTS GETTING RECOGNIZED BY EVERYONE ELSE INA GOOD WAY..THAT'S WHEN OUR OWN WOULD HOP BACK ON. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS OUT HERE. IT AIN'T RIGHT..BUT OUR LISTENERS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY RADIO AND MAGAZINES.

Good analogy pimpin

i know cuzz i see it at the warriors game

Dec 17, 2003
i got the regis & kelly on my new dvd coming out! he rep's v-town.
with 3 show i did with bash one in la and 2 in the bay and he gives the bay much love
the last show march 19. 04 he gave san jose love he said san jose got's the best breezy & bomb! @ the so fly show i got it all on video nephew!!!
www.superflyent.com ( pep the pic's )

be on the look out for that dvd coming real soon www.g-music.net

one, raza

Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
I aint lost no respect for Bash, he's doin his thang, the bay like someone said earlier got to many haters and rappers with complex'z. I was station in Texas when he moved over there, and let me tell you, tham fools over there embraced him with open arms. Beesh could walk the streets and get mobbed by so many fans, they fuckin love him........I was happy for him, and sad for him at the same time...........Why he couldn't have got that in the bay! Its fuckin beyond me!........................Stop fuckin haten and support bay artist! The decent one's aleast!

I'm readin what fools is takin about on this thread.............fools sayin "It's too bad he ain't reppin' the Bay like he used to"..........................He still reps the Bay...even though the bay don't rep him and never did...........REAL TALK!

STOP FUCKIN HATEN PEOPLE..............AND STOP CRYIN!

SOldier Hard...........................OUT!