B-ZO of Madesicc's The Light & Dark ft G-Macc (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
G-MACC is a fucking beast on the mic

I think B-Zo is quite a terrible rapper, however he wasn't too bad on this song

Nov 14, 2008
Besides G-Macc everybody on here seems to hate everybody on Madesicc Muzicc,but truth be told they're a lot better than most artist coming out of Sac,and albums are actually being released,this one suppose to be release in the end of December.

Mar 27, 2007
No hate at all but this shit was horrible! I couldnt even make it to hear G-Macc! And G-Macc needs to get bak with C-Way Mafia hes more of a fit with there camp then Madesicc! I know C-Way doesnt release but G-Macc should use his connects with Lynch and get shit going with C-Way!
Just my 2 cents though!

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
No hate at all but this shit was horrible! I couldnt even make it to hear G-Macc! And G-Macc needs to get bak with C-Way Mafia hes more of a fit with there camp then Madesicc! I know C-Way doesnt release but G-Macc should use his connects with Lynch and get shit going with C-Way!
Just my 2 cents though!
I honestly agree with you...He doesnt need to be signed with C-way, but I would strongly prefer him work with that camp of rappers over Madesicc....just a better fit IMO...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
I agree G-Macc has a unique style... I honestly haven't had a chance to support and cop his album, but it's on my to do list... I support B-Zo's project... if you aren't feelin' it, no worries, but give some constructive criticism instead of just saying you ain't feelin' it...