b.o.b. ft lil wayne strange clouds remix please!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
Please let this be a joke! Don't get me wrong, I'm feelin the song. That beat is crazy. Which brings me to my point... I want a remix with tech on it. Hell i'll take a "mixtape" type song with the strange artist lineup on it..
How dare this "Mr. B.o.b" make a track called "strange clouds", put it to that beat and not call tech, king strange, and get him on it. Ugh. I'm sorry for yelling...

Kinda stoned...
Discuss!!!

I tried to upload the song, phone denied me...

Feb 2, 2009
Kirby, blow it out your ass man. King dick rider? For posting that tech would be awesome for that song, on a strange music board?? You must be that closet king dick rider that points the finger at everyone else talkin shit tryin to get people to not notice how big of a pud whacker you are... yes I said pud.

Feb 2, 2009
I still don't see me being a smartass being a problem or dick riding. I heard the name of the song, heard the beat and wanted to hear tech on it. Being stoned at the time, I was trying to be funny. Calling him "mr. B.o.b" should've given that away. But that's the internet for you, cannot emphasize enough for dudes who like to talk shit. Oh well... I still want to hear tech on the track, suck my balls if that's dick ridin.

Jan 29, 2006
How dare this "Mr. B.o.b" make a track called "strange clouds", put it to that beat and not call tech, king strange, and get him on it. Ugh. I'm sorry for yelling...
This makes you sound fucking stupid. Not everything that has the word strange in it has to be affiliated with tech n9ne and strange music :eek: its a shock I know!!!

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Being stoned is no excuse for sounding like a douche.

I hate when people write some shit and then after put "sorry I'm stoned lololololol"

fuck

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Kirby, blow it out your ass man. King dick rider? For posting that tech would be awesome for that song, on a strange music board?? You must be that closet king dick rider that points the finger at everyone else talkin shit tryin to get people to not notice how big of a pud whacker you are... yes I said pud.
Please let this be a joke! Don't get me wrong, I'm feelin the post. Those words is crazy. Which brings me to my point... I want a remix with Casey Vallani on it. Hell i'll take a "one word" type post with the dumb member lineup on it..
How dare this "Mr. k-skale" make a post called "pud whacker", put it to the type of jackass and not call kirby, king jackass, and get him on it. Ugh. I'm sorry for yelling...

Kinda hungry...
Discuss!!!

No, you're a dickrider for the "How dare Mr. b.o.b. not call King Strange" comment.
Also, generally having your panties in a bunch over a word.

Feb 2, 2009
Oh forgive me all. Forgive me for coming to a strange forum and sayin I wanted to hear him on a song. offended by a word kirby? Not this guy. Just don't jump my shit for saying king strange. My point was relevant. and for the dude who hates posts exusing yourself because you're stoned, check posts dick, I only do it when I'm actually stoned and I know I could be sounding wetarded. I kinda figured that with the "genius" bunch we have on this site that the half baked reference would've sold that point. My bad. Yes, I'm stoned btw. Suckadick.lolololololololol

Jan 29, 2006
Oh forgive me all. Forgive me for coming to a strange forum and sayin I wanted to hear him on a song. offended by a word kirby? Not this guy. Just don't jump my shit for saying king strange. My point was relevant. and for the dude who hates posts exusing yourself because you're stoned, check posts dick, I only do it when I'm actually stoned and I know I could be sounding wetarded. I kinda figured that with the "genius" bunch we have on this site that the half baked reference would've sold that point. My bad. Yes, I'm stoned btw. Suckadick.lolololololololol
Stoned or not, your original post was still fucking stupid