B.M.W. Sabotage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
i brought this thread back cause i remembered someone on here askin if he had a solo then i saw this the other day.anyone ever heard of it?

Apr 25, 2007
i brought this thread back cause i remembered someone on here askin if he had a solo then i saw this the other day.anyone ever heard of it?

I'm pretty sure that this one was never released, although I fucking HOPE I'm wrong cause this looks dope as fuck. Just curious where you found the art for that Dome? In the October 31st fold?

Apr 25, 2007
Thats crazy this guy is still around and still represents Heartless Records! He always had the best lyrics on all the BMWs. If you can get Crop Season on MP3 I'll trade Silent Pitt - Welcome to the Pitt or anything else I have that you need.

Feb 27, 2006
itll be interesting to see if that solo album gets re-released.i seen they got some of them BMW albums on cdbaby but they sellin for like 100 a piece im guessin thats cause they the originals.if you lookin for any other albums lemmie know an if i ever do find that solo ill upload it for sure.