B-Legit's new cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
This past Sunday the 27th I ran into B-Legit and his new cd is comin out in early April. Man, he's a big dude! I'm six foot three and two hundred ninety pounds and he made me look little. He also said that new E-40 cd is comin out in June or July sometime. Man, I can't wait for both of those to be in my cd player.

May 29, 2002
Eastcoastsav said:
some club bangers and smoke to hits probly.anyone know who producing
I read somewhere that 40 said he is still gonna use mostly rick rock beats. but I'd imagine he'll have a few lil jon beats and some droop E beats too.

Oct 19, 2003
in the new xplosive mag 40 was saying that the album is called "my ghetto report card" and that lil john did 5 or 6 songs, rick rock on half and then the pharmaceuticals on a couple.

Feb 19, 2003
str8money said:
This past Sunday the 27th I ran into B-Legit and his new cd is comin out in early April. Man, he's a big dude! I'm six foot three and two hundred ninety pounds and he made me look little. He also said that new E-40 cd is comin out in June or July sometime. Man, I can't wait for both of those to be in my cd player.
Good to hear. It's been a minute since B-Legit dropped something new...

PEACE!