B.L.E.V.E. BILLBOARDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
KUTT'S BILLBOARDS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE PUT UP TODAY...

HWY435...

I-70...AND

ONE ON TOP OF THE HURRICANE IN WESTPORT...I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE OTHER TWO WHEN I FIND OUT...SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM...JUST THOUGHT I'D LET Y'ALL KNOW.

AND DON'T FORGET TO PLAN ON GETTING UP TO WAREHOUSE MUSIC ON AUGUST 10TH FOR THE RELEASE SIGNING...THEN I WILL DEFINETLY GET TO MEET ALL OF YOU...

DEAN

Nov 14, 2003
fuck, i want to go to the release party, but i dont know if i can get the money by then. fucking job laid me off. if i can get the money built up, i will definatly be down there.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
dean...

i saw one just now on !-35....right as you drive by the "memorial"....that huge Coca-Cola sign....its right before....or right after....depending on which way you are going.....

its a nice location.....

and a nice design....much props...
i was going to make a post....cause i just came back from eating lunch...

anyway....

Jan 7, 2003
Okay...Just got back from Lunch...I saw thw one on I_35...it is on the east side of I35...

The one by Hurricane(not on top of it)...is a a couple blocks North of Hurricane...it is on top of the building right next to the McDonald's...on Broadway...

i am so excited...hee!!! Like a little kid..ha!

Nov 14, 2002
I'll be at the release... In spirit. Just say "what up" and pour me a drink, then offer it to yourself Dean... It'll be like I'm almost there. LoL.

And hell I'll pick up that cd in a second... so keep me up to date on when it drops because I have a tendancy to not pay attention to shit like that.

Oh yeah, you want your straight hair huh? Shit... ::goes to work::

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
dean!allmighty! said:
AND DON'T FORGET TO PLAN ON GETTING UP TO WAREHOUSE MUSIC ON AUGUST 10TH FOR THE RELEASE SIGNING...THEN I WILL DEFINETLY GET TO MEET ALL OF YOU...

DEAN
Damn I wanna go to the signing/release party, too bad I will be in Australia :( . Oh wait, I'll be in Australia...I guess it won't be that bad after all.