B.G. TALKING ABOUT WHY HE HAVE A RED RAG ON HIS NEW VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
i remember readin a interview with baby half bro whos in the feds, Head Bussa. he said that his crew was called the hot boys cuz everywhere they went it got heated, so he say red is the hot color so they started wearin red. then when he met baby and realized they were brothers he let juv and bg and them adopt the name....

Jun 10, 2007
Haha my nigga Gizzle tearin dem donuts up ha. but yea i been knowin B.G. wasnt wit dat gangbangin cuz he said it long time ago and plus real niggaz frm new orleans actually real niggaz frm southern louisiana dont gangbang. da red is fa uptown. wayne and baby got people thinkin dey do dat down there and dat aint da case.

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Feb 23, 2004
b.g. is one of the best out the hot boys all his old albums are dope..this was just for some peeps that be saying i seen him with a blue rag he a crip or others that say he a blood cuz he sporting red rag.. like he said "In New Orleans all we know is a body bag" all this gang bang is new to me! lmao! some cats already knew some didnt, this is the southern siccness forum, im just letting it be known... duz that make sense? lol

Feb 23, 2004
^^^i dont know about that one... must be a compilation but not sure..i use to have all his albums till my car got stolen took all my shit. back in the day, damn that was a fat binder fuck!!! fuckers came up... good thing i d/l all my shit on pc before i took my cds in the ride. now i just get a new cd and just d/l the cd to my pc then burn that shit. keep original in the case at HOME..i should of done that in the first place.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
b.g. been wearin rags of all colors since he was a kid. Look at chopper city cover (blue), look at its all on u vol1. (blue), vol.2 (green), the music video for "I know" off checkmate (red rag red shoes, red laces and red headband n shirt) his recent shit black rags. Its nuthin 2 him. Now as for Baby & Lil wayne...Them niggas got turned out when they signed Mack 10 cause all of a sudden they rockin red talkin blood... Listen how many times baby say blood in lil keke's new single and music video...

This nigga Birdman waits till he's 40 years old and liven in a palace to start gang banging....
This shits crazy.. If you woulda told me in 1999 that hip hop was gonna be like this in 2010 I woulda thought u waz smokin rock!

And also for the record.. I coulda told u in 1998 that B.G. would neva kick that Heron!