B-Dub (C.I.N) Big Trouble In Little Richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2011
I've seen this mixtape on a couple sites and even had someone tell me to check out a song that's supposed to be tight off this CD... Although the pages don't work when I go to download it and I've also heard rumors it doesn't exist yet or B-dub went to jail right before it was released. If someone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i got a promo from this CD somewhere. it didnt have a cover, just a cd with i think 6-7 tracks. if i find ill post it right up. I luv B-Dub's shit tho. FREE B-Dub 4 real!!

i stay in touch with a lot of his people, ill ask if they know anything more too

Feb 21, 2011
That's a tight collection. Someone who still talks to B-dub frequently was saying Mc M from C.I.N became a paid informant. Apparently B-dub is fighting a murder charge.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
i dont want 2 speak on the situation because i dont know it well enough to, but i will say that everything i heard makes everything seem bad.

i will say that i spoke 2 my fam's brother real briefly and he is calling me back 2morrow with all the info on it... i did find the CD and hopefully ill be able 2 up it 4 u this weekend.

There is some other news i got though regarding B-Dub and all the fam!!

At one point Mob CIN, AMW, Street Thugs, Jet, Da Deucez, NTO, Next 2 Kin, and Mafiosos (with a few others im forgetting) were working on a group project under the name Terrokata Warriorz. I dont know if more than a few tracks (if that) were recorded for it, but it made me want it lol.

also here is the track list of the B-Dub promo i have
1. Gangsta Shit
2. To Be Real
3. Goin Bad
4. Consequences And repercussions
5. Where You From

It says B-Dub on the left side, the Sack It Up Records logo is on the right, and the title is on the top with a promo notice under that.

I dont know if all the tracks will rip perfectly because it is slightly scratched but i will try my best 2 hook it up

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
def sounds good, i will try 2 rip it 2nite and send u a link and i def want 2 check those nreleased A.M.W tracks out.

I dont have any of that groups tracks but they did do some group cuts on each other's albums. i think 1 was on Da Decucez, and there may be one or 2 more.

Josh

Mar 3, 2006
thanks man, i really appreciate the hook up! i wonder what your collection looks like...seems like you have everything
that is official stuff from Reel Mob Entertainment when their web site was working, im glad i managed to save it.

if we talkin og CDs, my collection, well its not close to yours, im 721 now, but there are not much im still looking for, some 30 albums maybe. everything else i left saved as mp3, around 4000 albums. if you are looking for something specific let me know, maybe i have it.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
if u all want me 2 scan the B-dub promo let me know and i got u, also is there any place on here where its cool to post unreleased/oop cds. I have that Next 2 Kin promo too ready 2 hook up lol

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
G @gotti15 , i would love to put up those B-Dub and Next 2 Kin promo scans on Rap Music Guide. you can email me the scans to my email [email protected]

if you need anything just let me know. same goes to S @soinche , if you need anything let me know also.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
^^ ya ill get them 2 u this weekend, i got some other cool shit too ill send your way. the next 2 kin is just the CD and same with B-Dub, the B-Dub looks cool but the N2K looks like a normal promo