B.A. aka Bart - B.A. Sports Vol. 2: This Is Not Mik Jones CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005

1. Hard (Feat. Big Ya)
2. If I Please (Feat. Yadaboyz: Killa Klump & Frank Sticks)
3. Coke Tee Fitted Cap (Feat. Killa Klump)
4. Roc Ta Dis Jam
5. Cock Sucka (Feat. Yadaboyz: Killa Klump & Frank Sticks)
6. Push It (Feat. Yadaboyz: Killa Klump & Frank Sticks)
7. A-Wax Dis Feat. Killa Klump, Frank Sticks & Rick Lew)
8. Bastard
9. Buick Scraper (Feat. Yadaboyz: Killa Klump & Frank Sticks)
10. No Matter (Feat. Blessman)
11. Nigga (Feat. Rick Lew)
12. Letter To My Son

anybody interested in dis?

Nov 6, 2004
the first ba sports was pretty good. but wtf is up with the title ? "this is not mik jones" ?? no shit !! looks like it could be tracks that didnt make the first album. i wonder if ba is really behind this poject.

Oct 2, 2005
backwood_burna_ said:
the first ba sports was pretty good. but wtf is up with the title ? "this is not mik jones" ?? no shit !! looks like it could be tracks that didnt make the first album. i wonder if ba is really behind this poject.

U GOT TO BE JOKIN ON THAT COMENT ABOUT THE FIRST "SPORTS" ALBUM? THAT SHIT WAS AVERAGE AT BEST(AND THAT'S BEIN KIND) WITH A WHOLE LOT OF FILLER SONGS. AFTER LISTENIN TO THE FIRST ALBUM AND NOT LIKIN IT TOO MUCH, I CAN'T FUCK WITH TOO MANY MORE BA PROJECTS. HE NEEDS TO KICK VERSES LIKE HE DID ON "GUNS & ROSES" WITH THAT SMOOTH ASS DELIVERY. HE SOUNDS TOO RUSHED WITH HIS FLOW NOW. PLUS HIS PRODUCTION IS NOT THAT TIGHT.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
block report wasn't all that

BA Sports was average IMO

this really looks a lot like Keak's Farm Boyz, new artists featured all over it to get some promotion

Jan 1, 2006
BA sports was aiiite, block report was better. ba is a monster as emcee if you checkin for his lyrics, he just dont write the best hooks, and his production sucks. it also seems like alot of money isn't invested into the mixing and mastering, but i honestly dont think that it is bart's fault, its his labels tryna make as much of a profit as posible.