@B-12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
Sup Mayne ya'll move to our city and u act cool on the phone but never get back to us..... even asked tiny to get ahold of u for us..... NO LUCK... so i guess ya'll aint workin wit folks out here..... either way hope to see ya'll do some big thangs out here folks...tell tiny steve n brian said Wes Up..... keep doin ya thang

Sep 6, 2003
What's up B-12? This is Aaron (producer from Oracle, AZ). We met down at the 98.3 studio a while back and I gave you a beat cd. We talked about 1 track in particular Jay Tee was really feelin from when I gave him a cd and also talked about just working from scratch in the studio. You told me about the studio situation, so I understand, but I got some new heat you gotta check out homie. I got your old # and it ain't workin no more, so I been gettin at Tiny to kinda keep contact. Please get at me with a PM or if you got my # from the CD hit me up bro. I know you'll definitely feel these new tracks. Thanks.