AZ Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 8, 2002
just like to share my encounter with the great Tecca Ninna-

So a bunch of my girl friends all had backstage passes, unfortinatly the guys didnt. so after tech finished on stage they all went back and meet him and stuff like that, later on in the concert(Sprite Liquid Mix tour) maybe about an hour b4 311 came on me and my buds followed those girls to get some grub and tech was walking around the court yard, so all the girls ran up to him and naturally we followed. after introducing ourselves one of my friends asked tech if he'd like to smoke a lil.....and he said yes (SCORE)LOL so any way he leads us to a chill spots and asks hows got the herb...i looked around and saw no one doin anything...i reached into my pocket and grab about 2.5 grams of the DANK buds and threw it on the table and said to my friend roll it all! it was all gravy after that. Tech was an awsome guy to chill with. he's real nice and a down to earth guy. it was an awsome experience and love to do it again! Well hope ya'll enjoyed my encounter stoy hehe...much love.
-Asop