Ayo!!!! Need help!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
I'm finishing up college next year and I'm starting to apply for jobs, but before I hit dead ends, I was hoping someone in here knows something about getting misdimeanors exponged. I really need this shit off of my record so I could move on but I don't have the first clue as to what my first step would be. Any info would help, gracias....

Apr 11, 2005
Here's my situation: I applied for a job already and it turned out being a IT tech for a school district. I went through evaluation period and they just gave me the job yesterday. But here's the catch: the boss told me I have to get my fingerprints taken. That wouldn't bother me so much but here's what I got: 1 battery, 1 Dui wich counts as 2 misd. because I was underage, 1 possesion of an illegal weapon, and 2 driving with a suspended liscence. All of these charges were picked up in one year and the first 4 were in Tulare County. I'm stressing this shit out because I've been through so much shit to get where I'm at and I don't want to be held back for some shit that happened about three years ago....

Apr 11, 2005
It's a struggle homeboy. We should all keep that in mind when we come up though, we need to pull the other homeboys up too, because not every one has the some oppurtunities that you do or vice versa....

Jul 5, 2007
Mr._Alize_559 said:
It's a struggle homeboy. We should all keep that in mind when we come up though, we need to pull the other homeboys up too, because not every one has the some oppurtunities that you do or vice versa....
Thats wise words right there homie, i always lived on those terms, Ryan was a firm believer in it to, "If u hit a fat lick, moneyz gettin devided"

Feb 21, 2006
if you were under 18 when it happened u can expunge it.
if your over 18 when it happened u have to go thru proccess.
might even have to get a lawyer.
and u can only expunge some things.not everything.
go to the county u caught those charges at and request paperwork for expunging your record. they guide you thru it.

Jul 5, 2007
or...............

hopefully they wont ask at all, i had 5 misdemeanors and a felony possession with intent, it got dropped to a misdemeanor possession though, but i was gettin jobs left and right, don stress it dude,,,,

Apr 11, 2005
Damn, I just want to thank you all for your input which has been very useful and encouraging. I just went to the courthouse right now and they gave me an application to fill out. The only problem was that this is orange county and I have all of my cases in Tulare County, so I'm gonna make that trip real soon. As of right now though, it seems that there is still a chance for me to get my shit together. Hopefully I get that job. Graciaz....

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Mr._Alize_559 said:
I'm finishing up college next year and I'm starting to apply for jobs, but before I hit dead ends, I was hoping someone in here knows something about getting misdimeanors exponged. I really need this shit off of my record so I could move on but I don't have the first clue as to what my first step would be. Any info would help, gracias....

aye bro seriously, fuck getting a job...get into a career ...find a trade you like and do that.

Apr 11, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
aye bro seriously, fuck getting a job...get into a career ...find a trade you like and do that.
I'm sorry I should of provided with a little bit of background story so here goes: I know I fucked up back then, but I saw that I was getting caught up for some really stupid shit and my family was kicking me out of the house. So at that time I packed my shit and came to Anaheim to go to college. I just got my associate degree in Computer Network Engineering and I expect my bachelors next year for Computer Network Management. I'm already working in the field, but I feel like I'm ready to take that next step and get another job a level higher. This is my career I'm talking about here. So when I say job, I mean in my field.

Feb 15, 2007
I DIDNT KNOW YOU NEEDED A DEGREE TO OPEN UP A BUSINESS... THATS MY GOAL RIGHT THEIR, HAVING MY OWN BUSINESS ONE DAY. WORKING MY OWN HOURS AND NO TYRANT OF A BOSS TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

Jun 11, 2007
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
SHIT IMMA GET MY ASSOCIATE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OPEN ME UP A RECORD SHOP
you only need a associate for that? i cant figure out if i should get a associate or a bachelors shit i dont even know what ima major in yet my 1st year in college