Aye Jay. Dip in here for a second.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
I know you know T - Macn . anyways. I record at the same studio as him and basically getting on my feet. I ain't here to pressure you into a collaboration. I'm not about that. Just wanta say what's up. and How fuckin weird this world is. Too fucking small. I swear. I never made it to the Show ya guys threw here in Poulsbo though. Is that where it was?? Macn called up Transfer Audio and asked them to mob . But we were all busy , had mad shit to do.

Anyways. Get at me if you got the time. Maybe the next tour I'll be on the lineup. I believe my boi Craze was up on it wit ya'll. I just wasn't ready. I need a little more development. and I need to tone down my words. I spit some offensive ass shit. anyways. pz

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Wednesday January 22nd Yukmouth of The Luniz, N2 Deep, Maniac Lok, Mr. D.O.G, GOTM, T-Macn, and DJ Chill - Club West Eureka, CA

Thursday January 23rd The Yukmouth & N2Deep VIP Party w/ GOTM, Cool Nutz, and more - House of Funk Salem, OR

Friday January 24th N2Deep, RIdah of The Mobfigaz, GOTM, Maniac Lok & Brotha Luv, Mr. D.O.G, Potluck, Hollywood & Noose, and T-Macn - The Roseland Grill Portland, OR

LMAO read the performers with you. T macn 22nd and 24th....

damn you must be really busy. ha. it's all good