Axe Shampoo = 300 Microsoft Points

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Not positive if this is everywhere, but I went to target today and got this Axe shampoo I use and it came with a lil free thing for their hair gel which I will NEVER use.. But thats not what this is about. On the bottle there is sticker that says 300 MICROSOFT POINTS. Theres a code inside the sticker.. You open it up text the code to a number they give you and theyll send back a Xbox Live redeemable code for 300 points...... plus you get the shampoo and the gel as a bonus haha

Jan 12, 2006
Not positive if this is everywhere, but I went to target today and got this Axe shampoo I use and it came with a lil free thing for their hair gel which I will NEVER use.. But thats not what this is about. On the bottle there is sticker that says 300 MICROSOFT POINTS. Theres a code inside the sticker.. You open it up text the code to a number they give you and theyll send back a Xbox Live redeemable code for 300 points...... plus you get the shampoo and the gel as a bonus haha
this thread is useless most of these cats on here would rather keep playing COD4 then take a break to take a shower.

May 31, 2007
this thread is useless most of these cats on here would rather keep playing COD4 then take a break to take a shower.
Lol true... but for the few that would like the points AND to stay clean.. its perfect.

and Music Nfluenced sorry I didnt enter my code yet.. Im guessing you cna peel the sticker off bottles. All you do is Txt the number to the phone number inside the sticker. The sticker is under a hard to get off plastic surrounding the bottle, but get that off and your golden

Feb 12, 2006
Fuck axe, good ol Irish spring does the trick, I don't buy into those commercials. Thats not going to stop me from going to one of these stores to see if i can just peel that shit off of every bottle I see lol.

Jun 5, 2004
IM GOIN TO TARGET TOMMOROW AND PEELIN SOME STICKERS OFF AXE SHAMPOO BOTTLES SON!!!

IM JUST GONNA KEEP TEARIN EM UP, AND IF ANYBODY ASKS WHAT IM DOING, IMA SAY "IM OPENING IT TO SEE WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE"

Jun 5, 2004
FUCK. I WENT TO TARGET, BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE SHIT ON THE AXE SHAMPOO'S!!! WENT TO WAL-MART AND THEY HAD STICKERS FOR 3 FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS, SO I JACKED A COUPLE OF THOSE. I WAS IN THE SHAMPOO AISLE TEARING SHIT UP FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES. EVERYBODY'S LOOKIN AT ME LIKE "DUDE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE ANY HAIR" LOL

TOMMORROW IM HITTIN UP THE OTHER TARGET AND HOPEFULLY THEY GOT EM, IM BRINGIN A LIL SMALL RAZOR BLADE THIS TIME LOL SO IT GOES FASTER