AWOL ARTISTS REUNION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2g4u

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
either an album or a comp (remember how the westcoast trippin comps were the shit !!)
if it's awol style it can be nuthin but heat!

y'all definitly got to do it

infamous awol fan from france speakin
peace

Feb 17, 2004
that would be a classic cd and a blueprint for success awol was the first deathrow and the first to put out quality comps that still to this day blow speakers out with that mobb bass lines,allstar line up but matured lyrics all the artist on awol have had some cool solo careers to which is cool its like the motown of gangsta music reunion,ive promoted mostly all of the artists over the years i definetly want to promote this!!!!!!!!! up and down I-5 AND THE MID WEST.................old school mobb style take it to the streets city to city,state to state,block to block ,hood to hood,flyers posters,t-shirts,samples bombin on bootleggers on site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one love to big t,tay,laroo,lil, rizzic,151,luni,marvalous,the mobbfather,dosia,and the whole awol family..............
octavius' the promoter' miller CEO

one love records
seagram records
next level promotions

8714 n.. lombard st
portland oregon 97203
(503) 283-5300 office
(503) 283-7665 fax

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Jul 1, 2004
FA SHEEZY

YEA THIS ALBUM NEED TO HAPPEN 5000%. I KNO THE SHIT WOULD BE STR8 PURE HEATED FIRRRE LOL!! I FEEL TAY ON LETIN LUNI BE HIMSELF. BUT I DO AGREE IT WOULD BE TIGHT TO SEE HIM DO AT LEAST ONE SONG OR SUMTHIN LIKE LD SCHOOL LUNASICC. I MEAN IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR A REUNION ALBUM U KNO. BAC 2 DA OLD SCHOOL. EVERYBODY THINKS THIS ALBUM WOULD BE A MAJORLY HEATED ALBUM SO THIS SHIT NEED TO GO DOWN. I DONT WANNA SAY IT NEED TO GO DOWN SOON CUZ GREAT WORK NEEDS A LIL TIME FOR PERFECTION U FEEL ME? SO WE CANT SAY JUS DROP IT NEXT MONTH OR NOTHIN. GIVE THESE FOLKS SUM TIME TO WORK EVERYTHING OUT PROPERLY AND FIND THE RIGHT BEATS AND IT WILL BE A GUARENTEED KLASSIC! imo

D

Downunda-Connec

That would be the most anticipated album of the new millenium there...

As long as the beats are tight you can't go wrong with the talent you will have on the mic. That would be a monster album just make sure you got the business side of things down, I don't want the album to be recalled like thuglords... Still waiting for that shit.

May 7, 2002
DAMN DONT FAGET MARVA JEAN THA MISSES AND PROBABLE CAUSE ALSO KEAK AND AGERMAN I DONT CARE IF AGER SPITS SOME GOSPLE THEY WAS FUCCN WIT AWOL WHEN THEY WAS THA DUO COMMITIE AND MOJAY AND SOME BOOZILLA BEATZ THA NIGGAZ KNOCCD SOME SHIT AZ WELL AZ PIZZO

DO THA DAMN THANG

YA BOY

Jan 21, 2004
OH BOY....I BOUGHT PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THAT WAS RELEASED ON AWOL BACC IN THE DAY.....I NEVER EVEN HAD TO HEAR IT 1ST...IF IT HAD AWOL AND IT WAS NEW I WOULD BUY IT INSTANTLY......HOPE YALL CAN GET THIS TOGETHER.....