Awhile ago I had a h6rr6rc6re dream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
It was me, an aquaintance I've known for a min named Karin, and some other bitch I don't even know because her face was blurred out. Anyways, us 3 bitches are walking down a street and get kidnapped by an old man (EBD) and thrown into a brown child molestor van. Karin & I end up in EBD's living room on the floor with blankets, and the other broad is no where to be found. The weird thing about this dream was that there wasn't any walls in the house, except for the bathroom. Karin & I heard some moaning so we got up and crept to the bathroom wall where we peeked around and seen EBD raping the other bitch. When he was done he straight up, NO LIE, ripped her pussy lips off. And my face in the dream was like: "=-O WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID THAT JUST HAPPEN!?!? D: ..!!!!" So then Karin & I somehow quietly crept back into the living room and looked out the window.. We decided to say fuck it and creep towards the door and run to the Jeep that was parked out there. So I break the window, and hop into the drivers seat and the keys were already in the ignition.. And we take off without EBD noticing. *shrug*

I had Taco Bell before I went to bed. :cheeky: