Awax seem goofy 2 me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
THEN FAKE IS RIDIN ALL THAT REGIME DICK IN YOUR POSTS & NOT EVEN BEIN AFFILIATED...DAMN GROUPIES..
I dont know dru down and pretty black personally.. but T-top from the regime is my cousin... and i fuck with kenny kingpin, major, furious, hyfe, reezon, hec, tank, krime, bg, pedro, LR, dorasel just to name a few regime members.. NEVER a groupie

Jun 5, 2006
lol nigga first of all FUC tha regime gay ass rappin niggaz, FUC 11e1 NHC and all they dead homies, FUC some gay ass walla walla (wut tha fuc?) gay ass wanabe diru, and fuc faggot ass pittsburg, nigga FUC ALL YA'LL MARK ASS NIGGAZ CUZZ

Feb 1, 2005
ey cuz stop WOOFING! you too funny! n you aint impressing me at all!! all you do is make yourself look stupid you prolly from riverside or palmdale..you a lil fake ass 14 year old netbanger i saw your picture!.. stop claiming grape you not from grape MARK!!!! haa..

flea j killer huh ? i bet if a nigga from pj walked up to yo netbanging ass right now u you would shit yo pantiess and RUN... FUCK U bangin on the net 4 look at your posts how u expect anyone to believe you? u a joke ! atleast get ya acting skills up

how funny is a lil 14 year old blackplanet pimple face saying fuck my hood on the internet HILARIOUS..
so stay of the dick please and leave room for yo sister, girl, grandma and momma.. cuZ you can type a million sentences and act hardbody on the net all you want but i still wont believe you!

C

CCCUser925

some of his old shit was boring...but i tell u this..

wax has mos def stepped it up on the mic and has caught my ear....

i know cats tha know him....wax a real cat...

Jun 5, 2006
ey cuz stop WOOFING! you too funny! n you aint impressing me at all!! all you do is make yourself look stupid you prolly from riverside or palmdale..you a lil fake ass 14 year old netbanger i saw your picture!.. stop claiming grape you not from grape MARK!!!! haa..

flea j killer huh ? i bet if a nigga from pj walked up to yo netbanging ass right now u you would shit yo pantiess and RUN... FUCK U bangin on the net 4 look at your posts how u expect anyone to believe you? u a joke ! atleast get ya acting skills up

how funny is a lil 14 year old blackplanet pimple face saying fuck my hood on the internet HILARIOUS..
so stay of the dick please and leave room for yo sister, girl, grandma and momma.. cuZ you can type a million sentences and act hardbody on the net all you want but i still wont believe you!

first of all u gay ass regime yukmouth groupie, if u wuzn't waxin yuk's nutts all day u'd see i posted that i'm twenty fo, so that pic couldnt of been me, just some nigga holdin a sign sayin Watts dont mean its me u dumbass nigga , and pimple faced? nigga i aint never had a pimple in my life str8 top notch creole bitches swangin off these nutts since day muthafucin 1

nobody give a fuc wut u believin, if a flea j , anybody from tha regime, and yo monkey ass walked up on me right now ya'll would shit in ya'll draws if i took a glance at u fags so lets keep it real loc, flea js get slapped up soced up and shot up bitch ass niggaz like 111's hide cehind the Sissys, now get bac to sucin that gay bitch ass nigga yukmouths funky ass dic he done stuc in yo ass

Nov 7, 2005
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
YUKS WEBMASTER? AINT THAT U? LMAO, SORRY MR. WEBMASTER @ SMOKEALOT, FUCK PRETTY BLACK & DRU DOWN! FAKE IS DRU DOWN RUNNIN WHEN D-SHOT & C&H FOUGHT..
if you talking about the fight they had at geoffires, i was standing right there when they fought. i helped pull d shot off of dude and dru didn't run he was trying to get in it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
pharoah said:
if you talking about the fight they had at geoffires, i was standing right there when they fought. i helped pull d shot off of dude and dru didn't run he was trying to get in it.
No matter how many different storys we hear, the only thing constant is C&H getting his ass whooped, over and over again.

Apr 22, 2006
DD aint no punk fuck what you heard. P black a real nigga too. At the end of the day it's always the same thing tho when you got beef with someone its always oh he fake cuz this and that whoo whoo..

After m`s said:
lol @ TRYING to get in a fight
You dont even know the situation dickrider.

May 17, 2006
A who

Man this guy is going to get clapped fucking with the mob but i can't lie that rat poison song was funny as hell except the part with the push beat cane on that was kind of weak.

Jan 28, 2006
PIE-RX A-WAX said:
FAKE IS PRETTY BLACK YELLIN DOPEGAME & MOB WHEN HIS BROTHER PLAYED FOR THE COWBOYS & BEEN RICH SINCE 97..THATS FAKE WHEN U FRONT LIKE U DOPEGAME & YOUR BALL PLAYIN BROTHER BOUGHT YOUR CHAIN & CAR. SURE WISH I HAD RICH FAMILIA..HAHAHA
U STUPID AS FUCK ITS CATCHIN UP TO U HOW U STILL TALKIN NIGGA LAY OFF THE WITE. U KNO U DONT FEEL SAFE POP UP 4 ONCE PUSSY U TALKIN RAHRAH CALLIN NIGGAS NAMES (F.SNITCHS), STAY IN WASHINGTN AND GRIND NIGGA U AINT SHIT NOWHERE WEST MIDWEST EAST, AND U AINT NEVA BEEN UP HERE DONT FRONT LIKE U GOT NIGGAS OUT HERE COS DA MAN DEM U CALL OUT R STR8 PUSS. GWAP BOYZ NIGGA U OUT UR MIND THINKIN BLACK WONT SHOOT YA

Feb 24, 2006
"U OUT UR MIND THINKIN BLACK WONT SHOOT YA"

are u serious ? this so called "beef" been goin on for a min aint no one doin shit to this dude awax yall been actin like he hidden .and i dont know about any figs bein a snitch but that picture of hus in a dress is true , BA will allways be a "real " snitch everyone know who he snitched on i aint goin to say they name cause fuck them to but BA a rat and thats what he gets for fuckin with suckas actin like he was a factor

Jan 28, 2006
LAST POST I HEAR DAT NIGGA SNITCHD GOT CONFIRMED AND THATS Y NIGGAS DONT FUCK WIT HIM NO MORE I MET DAT NIGGA 1NCE @ AFTERLIFE HE WAS WIT BLACK N DA DRED PEEZY NEVA SEEN HIM AGAIN. WAX KNOWS WASSUP IF HE TRIES TO POP UP ON 4S, HE HEARD BOUT US WANTS NO PARTS OF IT UNLESS HE BLOWZ A BALL AND NIGGAS IS WAITIN 4 HIM TO DO THAT SO HELL STEP UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jun 2, 2002
blah blah blah blah

this beef shit's reaaaaaaaal old. if somebody was gonna do something, it woulda happpend by now...move on with your lives.

Feb 24, 2006
this topic should be done now "breadhouse" just confirmed they hang with snitches and all this ima kill u one day shit is a rap act endED!@

REST IN PEACE HITMAN - KING FREAKO - MR CEE - DOUBLE D - MAC DRE
who lost they lives durin war times when rap needed them most!

and b-12 came online month ago and said this beef shit was ended and see awax and the figs on tracks together in the future

Nov 7, 2005
Mr Arson said:
No matter how many different storys we hear, the only thing constant is C&H getting his ass whooped, over and over again.
true, but don't act like shot ain't have close to a hundred pounds on dude. and c&h still stood his ground and tried to get 'em up.