Awax or Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2016
Wax is a better rapper, but blow put out better music
How can anyone take blow seriously anymore??? He hasn’t shown face or said shit since he got his chain took all of his credibility went out the window he’s a fraud. How tf are you gonna get your shit snatched not respond but keep dropping music..... haven’t seen him with Philthy or anyone from 1mob at all either since it happened I think it’s over for buddy unless he catches a body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How can anyone take blow seriously anymore??? He hasn’t shown face or said shit since he got his chain took all of his credibility went out the window he’s a fraud. How tf are you gonna get your shit snatched not respond but keep dropping music..... haven’t seen him with Philthy or anyone from 1mob at all either since it happened I think it’s over for buddy unless he catches a body.
Fixed the post for u. And also agree 10000%.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
He wasn't doing shit before or during the rap except probably sippin why anybody take him serious is a joke,he can rap that's about it I give him that hes boring but he tries

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lmao at having to catch a body to get clout they never had

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Why? Is there anyone that takes blow seriously?

::

Sep 23, 2016
Yeah what?! That dude’s comment just turned extremely ghetto 😂
I’m not seeing much else that can rejuvenate his career lol he def not gettin that chain back he could drop the hardest diss track and it wouldn’t mean shit because of the L’s he’s taken.... u can’t talk that shooter shit on every song and take L’s like that. If my comment turned “extremely ghetto” why are u on siccness in a comment section about rappers who mainly rap abt “extremely ghetto” topics, I can’t tell if your trolling or your just a faggot

Feb 1, 2018
I’m not seeing much else that can rejuvenate his career lol he def not gettin that chain back he could drop the hardest diss track and it wouldn’t mean shit because of the L’s he’s taken.... u can’t talk that shooter shit on every song and take L’s like that. If my comment turned “extremely ghetto” why are u on siccness in a comment section about rappers who mainly rap abt “extremely ghetto” topics, I can’t tell if your trolling or your just a faggot
Lol @ you taking the time outta your day to write this pointless ass paragraph you stupid ass nigga