Awax or Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Wax has The better catalog. I honestly feel like the loss of Jack slowed the AR up. Production and lyrically
I. Agree. But I also feel like Jacka was kind of on a decline lyrically toward his death (rip). Years of drug abuse fucked Him up on. On his flaws and you could hear that shit

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Breh you weird as fuck. Most of your posts are saying some random shit with a paragraph to go with it. And none of the sac brehs know you at all, me included. You goofy
You trying to say that you know every G in the Mental or something. Man, shut your bitchmadesyko ass up. You are a placer county nigga trying to be in the Sac car. Keep your stupid ass north of douglas blvd. fuck boy.

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018
I. Agree. But I also feel like Jacka was kind of on a decline lyrically toward his death (rip). Years of drug abuse fucked Him up on. On his flaws and you could hear that shit
On colab albums and features you could definitely hear it. But his own real projects, everyone is a classic

May 2, 2018
How is Blow a fag when he got at least 2-kids? You can't make kids if you a ass ranger. Joe Blow is a better Rapper then A-wax because he never used autotune or other gimmicks to sell his music. A-wax is just a bully that claims blood in the 925, there is not no real blood set's in the Bay. Wax tried to jump Joe Blow with 4-dudes on 1-guy, that's Bitch shit. Wax's music is not that good, autotuned & skinny jeans, I would say Wax is the real faggot and that East Co.Co. Meth got that Nigga to.
I had a coworker that had 4 kids and his wife left him because she caught him cheating on her with a nigga. His wife was bad too. Some niggas is closet booty bandits

Mar 28, 2006
Poland
I like both but if I had to pick only one, A-Wax. Wax is just a better overall artist.
Got the same feeling. Days ago, I was MobFiggaz fan, thats why I dindt bump Awax because of the beef. I know, it was stupid :)
Been listening to JoeBlow since day 1, first:

Then You Should Be Payin Me LP, which is I think, my fav Blows album. Time flies and I grew up to check A-Wax, and I must say - damn. Everlasting Money, Pushin Keys, Pullin Strings, RX Lord 1 and 2, and now Demonz N My Bleep.

Got love for JoeBlow, his albums are solid, but the A-Wax shit is the one i got sill on repeat, and newer get bored of him.

May 2, 2018
Got the same feeling. Days ago, I was MobFiggaz fan, thats why I dindt bump Awax because of the beef. I know, it was stupid :)
Been listening to JoeBlow since day 1, first:

Then You Should Be Payin Me LP, which is I think, my fav Blows album. Time flies and I grew up to check A-Wax, and I must say - damn. Everlasting Money, Pushin Keys, Pullin Strings, RX Lord 1 and 2, and now Demonz N My Bleep.

Got love for JoeBlow, his albums are solid, but the A-Wax shit is the one i got sill on repeat, and newer get bored of him.
Awax made alot of songs with mob figaz back in the day. Jacka even shouted out awax on a song but later they edited it and made it reverse . You can even hear alot of roblo production on awax older albums

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Awax made alot of songs with mob figaz back in the day. Jacka even shouted out awax on a song but later they edited it and made it reverse . You can even hear alot of roblo production on awax older albums
True. Shit, I’ve. been listening to. Mob figaz and. A-Wax years before the. Beef. They had a good catalog of. Songs together

May 2, 2018
yea, but I was like, dude is beeing dissed by AP9, he dissed Husalah, slapped RobLo, I aint gonna listen to him.
Now everything changed
He bitchslapped roblo, made joe blow tuck his tails and skip to his car hella nervous, got into a brawl with husalah at sxsw, and apparently kidnapped roblo and forced him to make beats for 3 days 🤣 wax is a str8 up foo widit. Dont care if ppl pick sides but bruh been on some mob shit

Props: phncke
Sep 26, 2008
Joe Blow by far..

Joe Blow raps bout the streets but he kinda does it in a Jacka type way most the time.. Like in a humble way he raps bout trying to raise his kids right, dealing with drug abuse, the pain of watching his family members die from cancer n shit and shit that you know he is being 100% real in a lot of his lyrics and not just tryin ti sound cool or gangsta

A-Wax to me just seems like he is more into beefs and controversy in order to sell his records.. whenever i hear A Wax name its never about his music, its always "A Wax did this" or '"A Wax said this" and never A Wax just dropped a new album".. i like a handful of his songs but for the most part he just seems like he trying to act tuff and portray an image..Which is cool but i would expect that from the younger rappers who like to beef and get in fights and shit.. just seems weird coming from a rapper who is 40+ years old