Awax or Joe Blow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JFLO

Jun 22, 2019
Az
Hustle 4 my last name 3 or demonz in my bleep....

Ima go with h4mln3 both are dope but that blow is solid kept it true to himself too

Dec 11, 2006
Honestly I’ve never been a joe blow fan but not cuz of any of the beefs, I just think he’s boring. But with that said I think Demonz is a dope album and one of my favorites of the year. So I’m gonna say Wax but it’s cuz I’m never gonna check out blow

Props: JFLO
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Lol joe blow is a faggot
How is Blow a fag when he got at least 2-kids? You can't make kids if you a ass ranger. Joe Blow is a better Rapper then A-wax because he never used autotune or other gimmicks to sell his music. A-wax is just a bully that claims blood in the 925, there is not no real blood set's in the Bay. Wax tried to jump Joe Blow with 4-dudes on 1-guy, that's Bitch shit. Wax's music is not that good, autotuned & skinny jeans, I would say Wax is the real faggot and that East Co.Co. Meth got that Nigga to.

Jan 18, 2006
I never liked Joe Blow really. He just never sounded like he really cared lol. I actually like that song A-Wax has with Lavish D so he wins for once ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
They say it ain’t no pirus in the bay, bitch I became one when I moved away

Wax ⛽️ joe period
Nice life you made for yourself blood. It must be easy to be a piru in a city where you have no oops. what's next, tech workers bangin' facebook vs. google near their $4,000 a month apartments in the Bay. How much longer will you be able to Bang in the Bay Area? prices are going up fast, but if you really want to see about that life, come to Sac. Everything is here waiting for you.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Nice life you made for yourself blood. It must be easy to be a piru in a city where you have no oops. what's next, tech workers bangin' facebook vs. google near their $4,000 a month apartments in the Bay. How much longer will you be able to Bang in the Bay Area? prices are going up fast, but if you really want to see about that life, come to Sac. Everything is here waiting for you.
you act like wax ecame a blood yesterday lol. I’m pretty sure he’s been. Banging way. Before it was. A fad for Bay rappers to Bang. Blood. Besides that, a bully? Lmao vato, this is the streets lol Joe blow been coming With disses. Toward wax for . Years. He got what was coming to Him in the. End.
I like. Blows music too but come on, That motherfucka. ain’t innocent.

Dec 11, 2006
Breh you weird as fuck. Most of your posts are saying some random shit with a paragraph to go with it. And none of the sac brehs know you at all, me included. You goofy

Props: Chree

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
How is Blow a fag when he got at least 2-kids? You can't make kids if you a ass ranger. Joe Blow is a better Rapper then A-wax because he never used autotune or other gimmicks to sell his music. A-wax is just a bully that claims blood in the 925, there is not no real blood set's in the Bay. Wax tried to jump Joe Blow with 4-dudes on 1-guy, that's Bitch shit. Wax's music is not that good, autotuned & skinny jeans, I would say Wax is the real faggot and that East Co.Co. Meth got that Nigga to.
Sounds like u need to lay off the meth

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 1, 2018
you act like wax ecame a blood yesterday lol. I’m pretty sure he’s been. Banging way. Before it was. A fad for Bay rappers to Bang. Blood. Besides that, a bully? Lmao vato, this is the streets lol Joe blow been coming With disses. Toward wax for . Years. He got what was coming to Him in the. End.
I like. Blows music too but come on, That motherfucka. ain’t innocent.
Nigga fix your keyboard

Props: kane916