Awax interview part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
Lmao at e-nose still trying to get a feature from ashy tay all you need is dagrimjuggalo to appear
Lol on you thinking I need a feature tays a Kool dude I don't even know personally I feel we're he's coming from and there's always 2 sides when time for war Lmao since I feel the same about a lot of stuff that happens here put me on his team thenlol.

Just like you ride with the few you ride with homie that's all ain't knowone mad cause your on the hater side spread lies and rumors crew!lmao

Apr 5, 2016
No bullshit I was in the store the other day and just started freestyling a tay diss lol

He say he a og crip but I think he a brittle dude//

Soft as fuck and fruity like when skittles chewed//

He be in the hood halter top high heels the middle nude//

Holding a sign "you can slide in with little lube"//

Pretending he a chick but the stubble and apple give a clue//

Tripped out like why bo keep him around if it's funk will he loom//

Then I found out he highly skilled with the broom//

He fantasizes nightly, breathtaking blue dress beside a groom//

Posting from the closet inside his room//

why do all your "freestyles" end up being on some way-out homo-erotic shit???
u sus...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
why do all your "freestyles" end up being on some way-out homo-erotic shit???
u sus...
Tay already offered you that ashy arthritis knuckle sandwich and u ranked out, seems like your just looking for attention...

and if not, then take him up on his offer and fight that foo...
All disses are usually like this you talk shit about the dissed it's the ultimate insult!!!! and cut it out cause tay ain't even pm me or tried to get a hold of me!!!! but ain't no one meeting up cause it would be pretty stupid to go to someone's city for funk no matter how tough you are!!!! a mutha fucka might pull up with a tank and scud missiles!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Sounds like you don't want to fight him
i was talking about me pullin up in the tank with missiles!! lol he a big ass dusty bam bam bigelow mutha fucka but i don't give a shit!!!! whats a ass whoopin? he don't want to fight or meet up!! he say he be in sac but aint tried to contact me one time, no pm's nothing!! a lot of shit on here is just huffin and puffin cause you don't want to look soft to all the members!! in the history of the sicc how many beefs actually met up? maybe two lol no one wants to meet up it's not a smart move plus it's all bs talking about meeting up on a public forum so everyone including cops can see lol

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
He went to prison in Washington it's probably not the same extreme politics as in California. Plus am I the only one who doesn't think he looks white or something? His mom banged the mail man and lied to him lol
Prison is prison. Period. State lines dont mean shit. They move people around from different states all the time. How do you think Wax got into Walla Walla?

May 9, 2002
Didn't he say in the interview that he would let the shit go and stop pushing it once his homeboy got out? I don't know all these details but that's what I got from my t. That dude gets out and it's his issue to handle but while he's locked down he's going to talk shit and funk with Hustla and anybody who's backing him. I could be wrong n misunderstood that. Also, I don't hear any new Mob Figure hits and nothing from Hustla and Jacka was the only real dope one out of that group and he's gone so as far as music I'd say A Wax already won this battle. If he keeps working with Lavish D they going to lyrically murder all rap beef in Northern California
No love for Ryda? IMHO he ws the best out the whole Mob, and by alot.