Awax 20+ years still doing good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
wax said he did deals with Norte and southsiders, he played both side of the fence. He was Woodies Homeboy but he was doing business with ese's, he need to get issued a beatdown just for that. Then he said that he has no gang rival's in his city, but he a hard core blood. I was right about this fool, wax is a bitch. All of my a-wax cd's will be thrown away, and he will never get play in the ride again.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
wax said he did deals with Norte and southsiders, he played both side of the fence. He was Woodies Homeboy but he was doing business with ese's, he need to get issued a beatdown just for that. Then he said that he has no gang rival's in his city, but he a hard core blood. I was right about this fool, wax is a bitch. All of my a-wax cd's will be thrown away, and he will never get play in the ride again.
You should go beat him up since you calling the shots breh. RIP KREE-P-KILLA187

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
jesus, anything to just hate the man I see. I respect him for keeping it real and finally clarifying what obviously has been known for years. Obviously he wasn’t banging Norte or even. Considered a homie so who gives a fuck. In the end he’s shown more love to Nortes than Joe Nlow or Jacka (rip) have ever done on music.

May 2, 2018
U can slide those cds this way playa. Wax got no rivals in the P cuz theres no crips and besides crips n bloods got a truce for a long time now.

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
Is that all you got from that, u sound
You just a fan kreep stay that way stop being on here cheerleading that shit gay.

Props: Klacker
Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Is that all you got from that, u sound

You just a fan kreep stay that way stop being on here cheerleading that shit gay.
Shut up fool, you are the rap fan groupie-thizzle. You would turncoat on your hommies just to make a few extra $ like waxface would do. You do not understand loyalty and waiting for your turn, you want it all now. Bitches like you are the reason the Game is fucked up now.

May 2, 2018
Shut up fool, you are the rap fan groupie-thizzle. You would turncoat on your hommies just to make a few extra $ like waxface would do. You do not understand loyalty and waiting for your turn, you want it all now. Bitches like you are the reason the Game is fucked up now.
So wassup with dem cds mane? 😎

Thizzlejuice

Jan 21, 2019
Sac
WTF is u talking bout weirdo? Man stay off the meth You done fried your brains bitch

Props: StillHustlin
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Ain't you just a super thug... setting the guidelines and rules for real G'z from behind your keyboard huh?
Calling all the shots and issuing DP's for violators... Can't wait to see you hop out on Wax in traffic and set him straight regarding the rules of the game...