Avenge Sevenfold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Anybody listen to em?
I heard em like 5 months ago and hated them, but recently I've actually liked them a lot. I like the whole "modern version of 80s hair metal bands" thing they do.

May 15, 2002
I heard a little but of them at my buddy's house and didn't like them much, but I did see some potential. I've actually been meaning to give them a second chance lately.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha, yeah that's why I hated them at first. Saw one of their live videos and the fans pissed me off.
Then I heard Sidewinder and that's been one of my most played songs for the last month. The guitarists are dope as fuck.

May 15, 2002
so i'm listening to "Waking the fallen" right now and it's so-so. the singing is pretty wack but some of the riffs are cool. i don't think i'll be burning this disc though...just not really my type of rock

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
a star impaled said:
ew fuck no.

a7x fans are the icp fans of the rock world.
Personally I think Avenged Sevenfold is horrible. Their lead singer is one of the worst vocalists I have ever heard.

But I think that Slipknots fans are more the ICP fans of the rock world then Avenged Sevenfolds fans.

Nuttkace

Jul 4, 2009
lmfao I was just listening to their new single and decided its shittier than all the work theyve done after waking the fallen
after the rev died they all should of resumed their jobs at mcdonalds and wendys insted of "trying" to make music again

Jan 2, 2006
I have been a fan of theirs far before the City of Evil era and I still enjoy their new music. Of course I still love to listen to STST and WTF but it is always good to hear something new from a band you enjoy listening to.

And Mike is a legend, with all due respect to The Rev, it is going to be pretty damn amazing to hear his drumming with A7X. I cannot wait to hear the new album.

Dec 11, 2006
ever since he blew out his vocal cords after waking the fallen everything sounded shitty to me. even the riffs n shit. i'll still play sounding the 7th trumpet n waking but i wont even give them a listen now

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Not a big fan of their new song but I wanna wait to hear the new album with Portnoy & The Rev on it....They didn't just lose their drummer but their main songwriter, composer and background singer....Here is his best work imo

And "the making of"

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I remember when that album came out I was jocking A Little Piece of Heaven and it started a big argument on here lol.
If I had to pick I'd say this is my favorite song of theirs