• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
Once I get past how fragile he looks the shit is pretty damn tight! nice ass video! Quality!
dude got spit too. Wheres he from? never seen em in the central? talkin bout switchen up takin the lake route so he a lil hip!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I wanna like him, but i cant. He gets boring after awhile as does the production.

Thanks for the vid, though.
i have to agree....started out think it was gonna be tight, and then after watching the transitions and clips and editing....i couldn't watch more than 45 seconds.

and the skyline shots, just not the bizz. could have had way better camera work.

i'd say tell him to hire me for camera work but i already got enough shit on my plate doin videos with Boss Up and starting my own media company in the future.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
"NASA" produced by Taurus Scott from Aftermath and recorded, mixed and mastered by ME.

Avatar is shittin' on a lot of cats right now and he's only 19yrs old. He was doin' the Brainstorm MC battles when he was 13yrs old and hangin' with grown men. Talk all the shit you want, but he got fans and is well respected out here.

BTW...he's from Deuce-8

Dec 11, 2002
The video is top notch.. we've all seen bullshit videos on Mtv2 and other cable stations that dont come close to this one here... I watched it a couple times and I'd be curious to hear a different track by young Avatar - his delivery is slower than what I'm used to but his wordplay is good and hes marketable ... props ..