(AVAILABLE NOW) Semi-Auto "BEEN OFF THA PORCH" Bangin Azz Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Semi-Auto "Been Off Tha Porch" Tha OG Album is Available Now Instore, Itunes, Amazon.com, Cdbaby.com, and more... 19 all new bangin tracks. Bringin back that Originial Gangsta Rap Sound!!! Album features X-Raided, RedRum781, Slip Capone, Nyke Nitti, P-Locsta, Ruff Necc, Crip Face, Tripple Double, Guala Gang, Poeticcc Tha Prophet, Calico 101, Speedball of Grown Azz Gangstaz, and more... Go grab dat!! http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/semiauto5 http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/semiauto5 http://www.amazon.com/Been-Off-tha-Porch-Explicit/dp/B008DFHL8S

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
D @DOUBLE H

you put in so much work the madesicc crew should be ashamed of themselves.

thats what you call a hungry real nigga

Dec 25, 2003
Dude! I gotta say Im very impressed wit the album... Its barely a classic & shittin on alotta these overrated so-called gangsta shit comin out nowadays... Way too many good songs & its loaded wit great beats that Ive been willin to hear & they all do so much justice like one particular song "Dats Real" When I 1st heard it I was like MAANNN!!! That beat so raw gritty & goes so hard that it gets so much replay like 100 times & still never gets played out... Alotta the songs are that great to I love the way u delivered it Semi... Ur albums are well put together that I now consider & look up to you as the most consistant reputable gangsta rapper thats drops nuttin but quality rite at the time where the true gangsta let alone the original styles & sounds are virtually extinct & no longer relevant nor popular anymor; the mind-controlled masses rather rely on the same ol circles of generals like Snoop , Cube, Game , & Dre & all these watered down newbies like them dudes from Top Dawg & Nipsey Hussle... Ur one of the last reel ones bro Ill tell u that so keep it reel g-sh!t alive ; one of the best outta this year Semi-Auto is so badass ppl need to step their tastes & eargame up seriously... Theyre so missing out man...... Props to Poeticcc, Bigchill & Licwit too for mentioning me about him... They convinced me enuff to hear ur music & then buy all ur sh!t... Most definitely lives up!!! Thanks big homie!!

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Dude! I gotta say Im very impressed wit the album... Its barely a classic & shittin on alotta these overrated so-called gangsta shit comin out nowadays... Way too many good songs & its loaded wit great beats that Ive been willin to hear & they all do so much justice like one particular song "Dats Real" When I 1st heard it I was like MAANNN!!! That beat so raw gritty & goes so hard that it gets so much replay like 100 times & still never gets played out... Alotta the songs are that great to I love the way u delivered it Semi... Ur albums are well put together that I now consider & look up to you as the most consistant reputable gangsta rapper thats drops nuttin but quality rite at the time where the true gangsta let alone the original styles & sounds are virtually extinct & no longer relevant nor popular anymor; the mind-controlled masses rather rely on the same ol circles of generals like Snoop , Cube, Game , & Dre & all these watered down newbies like them dudes from Top Dawg & Nipsey Hussle... Ur one of the last reel ones bro Ill tell u that so keep it reel g-sh!t alive ; one of the best outta this year Semi-Auto is so badass ppl need to step their tastes & eargame up seriously... Theyre so missing out man...... Props to Poeticcc, Bigchill & Licwit too for mentioning me about him... They convinced me enuff to hear ur music & then buy all ur sh!t... Most definitely lives up!!! Thanks big homie!!
BIG UPS & MUCH LUV for the luv homie. I don it for the originals like us homie! and i feel you 100% on the state of the mainstream bullshit thats out. WE GON TAKE IT BACK!!!